Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Good price?
4 Posts
That seems a fair price, but a lot depends on what airport you are flying from and your flight times. Night flights tend to be a bit cheaper.
If you are content with the price you paid, put the price to the back of your mind, relax and start looking forward to your holiday.

Robert
You were happy when you booked it so stop worrying it is to late now, look forward to a great holiday and don't do any more searching for that holiday.

On the limited info you provided the cost sounds OK, I am sure you have read the reviews and if you were happy when you booked stop worrying.

Have a nice time.

Dave.
I've always been a worrier when it comes to money, I hate it, but cannot help it. I always tend to think in the long term rather than enjoying the moment. Always worried that I've spent too much, worried incase I'll spend too much etc. Had a bad experience a while back and I'll be the first to admit I am waaaay to cautious now.

However, everyone needs a holiday right? So I guess I should take heed and enjoy my holiday regardless! Like someone said, it's booked now anyway...

Thanx people. :oops:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.