Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Personally, I would go on the basis of £400 to £500 per adult for a 2 week AI holiday.
Its coming out slightly cheaper with Thomas cook,£2158 but that is with 15kgs luggage ,free child place.T.
In that case then I suppose it is a little on the high side.

However, when I price up any of the Lara Beach hotels with Thomson, First Choice etc they all seem to be in the region of 3 - 4k!!
I'd go with Thomas Cook,we paid £500 each for one week AI last October,in Marmaris,We're looking to go there in August,I very much doubt that you will find a package any cheaper,T.
Cheers, I'm very tempted to go for it xx I'll let you all know xx
Yep, I booked it!

Got it down to 2227 with Thomas Cook in the end! Happy with that!
Hi

I always work out how much the holiday works out per person per day. Your holiday works out at about £39 a day. That's good value. Where could you stay in the UK and get ALL you meals, drink, ice-cream not to mention your accomodation and flight.

We are a family of 6 and our holiday has cost us £4k this year. It sounds a lot but it's £45 per person a day!!! And they are entertained all day and night.

We recently stayed at an Alton Towers hotel and although we paid £84 for 4 of us, we spent £200 on food and drink and that was on 2 days.

All Inclusive all the way

Louise
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.