General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Had my holidays booked from last year, april 08 at the time didnt forsee any troubles with currency and holidays

Need to find a good rate for the euro, so it lessens the amount of strling I need to change to euros, and looking at crown currency exchange

Getting concerned that no brochures availbale for 2010 as of yet, and looks like bookings from June 2009, dosnt look good for next summmer 2010
If there are big increases in the price of holidays to Europe, wont be booking
Sorry Louise - I got you mixed up. Yes I did mean for juedrops to post there.
I would go without food to fund holidays!!! Ten a year in 2008 & 2007 - ok, three were easyjet/Monarch weekends to Mallorca, but it's still not bad for someone who works full-time & earns less than 50K.
yeah, me too !! we earn even less, probably 25k between us, but have always managed two foreign holidays a year ! we are good at saving for things, especially hols and this credit crunch ( which hasn't affected us really ) will not deter us.
I beleive holidays are a neccesity not a luxury !!!!
We're still having two holidays this year, even though we've got less money as my g/f has gone back to Uni to do teacher training.... we booked early and got good deals, what we saved will offset the need for more spending money due to poor EUR/GBP..
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.