Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Thanks Marion for letting us know we fly out on the 27th
Kissonerga on the 27th can't wait 8)
looks like we will need to slip slap slop alot and lots of water 8)
hope it lasts until at least september 6

i come back on september 5 :D
Sounds good Marion, I go out next a week on Friday.
It was 34 degrees in Coral Bay on monday but don't worry, it will warm up soon!!
Fantastic, 1st-15th July wall to wall heat.
...and even hotter the week after :wink:
My daughters going to Ayia Napa on the 1st - 15th from Luton, she thinks she will cook on normal temperatures :lol:
After the weather in this country lately don't care how hot it is as long as the hotel aircon works at night.

Roll on Wednesday. 2 more days at work. Can't wait.

:D :D :D
Just got back today from atlatica golden beach yesterday the rep said it was 39 degrees it was scorching,glad im back now it was getting too hot
I hope it stays warm till the 9th Sept!!! Im counting down the days but its going too slow. Im so jelous that everyone is going now and ive got 12 weeks to wait!!!
It'll be hot in Sept but not THAT hot :)
Have a look at these websites, there are discussions on there about the weather at the moment :shock:

easterncyprus.com and cyprusliving.org
I can tell you this heat wave is no joke, most ex pats would swap you for the rain, at this moment late evening here in Pafos it is 35c and a lot warmer indoors, it is awful almost unbearable to be honest..
Have you been given any idea how long the heat wave is expected to last.
No sign of it abating in any way, but summers here go on well into October November, but this sort of heat is no good to anyone, you cant lay out in it, so sunbathing is taboo, wallow around in the pool is favourite at the moment, our home is shuttered up with all doors and windows closed, the heat coming through them is worse when leaving them open, so they stay shut with all fans going, not nice I can assure all in the UK, and I am well aware of your weather problems..this is just a different one here..
Today was 5 deg less then 25 june. Don't worry much! Happy holidays.
this is current week temp chart from my weather station:
http://cyprusmeteo.com/meteo_data/stat_1week/OutsideTempHistory.gif
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.