Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
dragon07 You need to make so many posts before you can send a PM but you can have them sent to you and reply to them ... :think as far as I know ..colleen
yes i think its about 10 posts befor you can pm someone.. :)
Does anybody know what colleen means :think :que :D slan(cheers)
hi irishman
this from a welshman,colleen is of gaelic origin, and its meaning is girl,or wench from cailin.it is sometimes used as a feminine of colin or a varient of collette, colene is also a varient of cole. colleen has 9 varient forms coleen,colene,collena,collene,collie,colline,colly,kolleen and kolline
regards dragon07
Hi dragon07 and welcome to HT!

As has been said, you need a minimum post count before you can send PM's.

However we prefer that questions are asked on the forums so that all members can benefit from the information. There is no problem with "saving space", however we would ask that you use the Search facility to check if a similar topic already exists and add your query to this if it hasn't already been answered.

luci :wave
Hi dragon07 I meant what she talking about :rofl and I do know her shes my wife :yikes but your right about her name.slan(cheers) lechyd da
hi
a thousand apologies effendi,but just goes to show how this strange foriegn language can be misinterpreted :que :rofl
No problem dragon7 Ihope you get all your questions answered when you reach the right amount of posts but if you look back through this site you will probley find all the answers as someone will have asked what you need to know.lechyd da
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.