General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
I thought I read that Margarita does not get hit by hurricanes at all.
Oh right, I'l check that out then :)
We are thinking of putting it off until next March to give us a bit more choice.

So, if you could recommend any fabulous AI hotels anywhere in the carribean that would be really great.

Sunaholic.
are you looking for a very quiet hotel with a romantic vibe such as couples hotels or something with a bit more going on? there are many beautiful hotels in the Caribbean so if you give us a bit more info then there are probably a few I could recommend, shirleyv
Thanks Shirley :)

I would say we probably are looking for something like a 'Couples' this time, as we have been to the Caribbean for the past 3 years (DR twice and Jamaica) and stayed in really good hotels, but this time we want something extra special. :D

Sunaholic.
We went to couples Swept away in January and it has spoilt us for going anywhere else it is all it says it is and more ! we were recomended by our Daughter who honeymooned at Couple Negril !
Sounds good Gillc71

Would love to hear more :D

Sunaholic.
there is a review look in Hotel Reviews :)
CLICK HERE to read the review :)
Kath HT Admin
Thanks both, found the review last night, sounds fab, just what we're looking for. Just trying to decide whether we want to visit Jamaica again, or go somewhere new. :)
Decisions, decisions......
:D
Sunaholic.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.