Far East

Discussions regarding holidays in the Far East.
Make the most of it Fiona,

Jusy Enjoy! :sun2

Have a great trip

Peter
I was wondering if Fiona was back from Bali yet.

I have read recently that the Griya Santrian are renovating and was hoping that it didn't effect her time there.

Cheers Geri
Not yet gerib, but she should be back soon.

luci :wave
Hi Fiona, Geri and other HT members

At last we're down to one sleep.........I am hoping to catch up on the last couple of weeks lost sleep due to excitment on my sunbed....... starting Sun ;)

Looking forward to Ubud after a couple of days chilling, thanks for all the inform

See ya in a couple weeks :wave:

Jules
I am really jealous :) I know you will have a great time. Make sure to go to at least one temple dance.
Jules

You have a great trip and watch out for them pesky monkeys in Ubud.

We are off 4 weeks tonight to Phuket via BKK. My stomach is already doing somersaults at the thoughts of flying :yikes However, we are looking forward to getting back to our favourite hotel. Up until staying at the Busakorn Wing Holiday Inn we never went back to a hotel... but this one is different and absolutely full of repeat guests.

:sun2 Cheers Geri
NOV 8TH Far east cruise starting in Hongkong 16 days in total :)
ann
Jules are you back yet? Was wondering how your Bali trip went and in particular your thoughts on Tegal Sari.

5 sleeps for us :cheers

Cheers Geri
Geri
its getting closer. :)
We went away in October last year but can't this year :(
I hope Jules did enjoy Bali
Bali again for us in May/June 09. If it seems a long way away, that's because it is :D I booked flights online and hotels direct. This time staying at the Kumala Pantai and 2 nights at Tegal Sari.

In the meantime we are having a week on Queensland's Gold Coast ... which is a first for us.

Got plenty of time to research for the end of next year and I'm thinking maybe Malaysia or the South Pacific.

Cheers Geri
Going to bali 1st time sept 26 2009,have booked a week candidassa, am planning on staying 3 wks.would be grateful for any info on places to stay,flghts(who to fly with route etc.)proberbly from manchester or gatwick,have got accom.for 1st week,also what will the weather be like at this time?
Have a lovely time. I believe it's lovely there. We nearly went there a couple of years ago, when we visited China, but decided to do some more heavy sightseeing instead!
2 days to go - Vietnam via Bangkok and then on to Cambodia.

:think Hell on earth for 3 weeks - how will we stand it? :think

;) I'm sure we'll think of something :cheers

Peter
10 weeks before we jet off for our first experience of China! Very hectic schedule visiting, Beijing, Xian, Guilin and Shanghai before finishing up in Sanya for 5 nights (just the usual!!!). An organised tour with China Holidays, so hope its good. Were due to stay at Sanya for 4 nights but found out yesterday leaving on the original day we would have 9 hours to wait in Hong Kong airport :omg not something to relish, so have arranged to stay a further night/day and only have just over one and a half hours to connect, so running shoes to the ready that day. Any must do's??
Thanks
Bali & KL

Sept 10th to Sanur (GS) then 3 days KL on the homeward leg, back in UK 26 Sept - hope the exchange rate gets no worse!

171 days - but who's counting?

Cheers

Peter
Counting down now 12 day's to go then it's 2week's Australia then on to Malaysia for 2 week's.
I hope you have a wonderful time here in Australia and the weather is perfect for a great holiday.

Having said that we could do with some rain but if it helps you have a fabulous holiday another month of drought wouldn't matter. Just remember to keep your shower to less than 4 minutes... householders in Victoria been issued with an egg timer to stick in our showers ... is you go over the time you're considered to be a water Wally.

Best of all ... Don't forget to keep up your fluids :cheers

Cheers Geri
We are off to Western Australia is 5 day's time for 2 weeks,really looking forward to it.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.