Far East

Discussions regarding holidays in the Far East.
hi all verrrrrrrrrrrrrr excited only 4 sleeps to go and off to borneo, staying in k.k. flights via hong kong 1 night way out, 2 on the way back - cant wait :cheers
6 days to go for beijing and far east cruise.....
22 days til we go Bali. Penang and KL in October. We have pushed the boat out and decided to go back to Bali for the New Year and our first time in December/January. I'm expecting high humidity and a bit of rain so I could look like the cats dragged me in :cheers

Geri
3 weeks and 4 days Penang and KL. I'll try and keep on my feet this time :D
8 week's and 3 day's Bangkok and Cambodia can't wait.
I am away in about 4 weeks but not to the Far East. But I starting to think about next summer
6 more days :duh planned on getting everything done this weekend,but i'm so excited i'm doing nothing but put stuff in case,take it out again(a friend has just come back fromBali said don't take anything with you buy it there)It's hard for us ladies not to pack but i've only got 2 pairs shoes in so thats going well,i can always get some there :tongue Anybody else going to Bali soon?
Angela(manxcat)
Angela... now that you mention it!! we are off to Bali again 27th December. This will be our first time in absolute peak period and full on wet season. They reckon the roads are chokers because the Javanese come over with their cars and journeys are often slow and frustrating. Fortunately, we are staying in Legian, on the beach and within walking distance of heaps of shops and restaurants.

We are also sneaking in another trip to Bali in May before our annual travel insurance runs out :rofl This time will be a VERY cheap and cheerful and have booked accommodation for 300,000rp per night at Sanur Beach Villas including breaky and taxes. The place is run by an Aussie and his Balinese wife and gets great reviews.

If you see lots of kids... that's because it's Aussie school holidays.

Have a great trip.

Cheers Geri
Hi Geri,Good for you,that sounds a really good deal ;) We've managed to squeeze 4 trips out of our anual travel insurence this year :D just got to get through the next 4 days :think :sun2 yeah should be able to manage that
Angela
Angela

Please do come back and tell us all about your trip and perhaps you can do a hotel review. Where are you staying?

Cheers Geri
geri,staying at royal bali beach club candidasa the 1st week then 2 weeks at legian village.Bags all packed,i proberbly won't sleep tonight, we leave iom 8 30 tomorrow morning(friday)and won't get there till midnight saturday,so hoping i'll get some sleep on the way :cheers let you know how we get on :wave:
Angela
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.