Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hotel Admiral
5 Posts
Only Balkan Holidays did it from the UK last year. Why not try going independent? Might be the only way.

However, it's a super hotel, we think the best in the resort.

Peter
Hi John, The Admiral is a superb hotel and well worth the visit, unfortunately I believe only Balkan go there. What is wrong with flying with them? We have been going for a number of years without any problems and the flights some of the smoothest we have ever encountered. ( Excellent pilots )
They do also operate new Airbus aircraft now on some routes.
My wife hates flying also but she says she would rather go to Bulgaria than to our winter retreat of Tenerife.

8) The Toonman
Hi John,

I must agree with Toonman2 from my experience of flying with Balkan Holiday Air (three times in the past two years - but 5 takeoffs & 5 landings, due to being routed via Belfast twice) each flight has been fine - no worse than any scheduled airline flight that I have ever taken or flights that I have taken in RAF aircraft.

The aircraft on all my BH Air flights have been Airbus A320s.

Baldur
I have had 15 flights with Balkan and all very good landings and takeoffs and YES the Female pilot was the best. My daughter has tablets because of her fear of flying, one trip in Sept with Balkan and she was straight in to Agents on return to book for this May. Cheers Tonyt
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.