Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
anyone know the meal times at this hotel?
I vistited last month - late to early this month - and the hotel is wonderful. Near to shops, great restaraunts all down the long stretch. Only problem with the are is the sewage works. Not far away there is an awful river and the smell of sewage is over whelming. The hotel itself is superb though and entertainment i found was mostly for adults. Wonderful pool, and average size rooms. Tennis courts and mini golf (not very well maintained althugh good for the kids). I would recommend it for a relaxing holiday!
hi faithless 2005, slightly worried now about this smell can you smell it from the hotel, or just when your passing
i meant to say when passing sewage works
hi i was in alcudia 2weeks ago mabe there was something wrong with my nose because i could smell nothing well mabe just a wiff about 2times during my holiday but not enough to put me of enything

yours the fatboy
thanks fatboy, you have put my mind at rest now. was it hot while you were there? we have never been in august before
hi caziann yes it was hot only had 2 days clouds but it was still warm but that was in may were you are going in august when it will be realy hot probb in the 30s have fun

the fatboy :D :D :D
staying at astoria playa, think its belle vue end of strip, where did you stay?
we stayed at the siesta1 apartments right at the top of the strip next to the belle vue they were great. if you are near the belle vue you are right in the heart of everything it will be brill have a good time might go back again in august about the 27th. or might try some were else but my 9year old wants to go back there so it must of been good

just seen were you are you are near kfc so you are at the bottom of the strip near the beach i was at the other end it makes no diffrence its one long road with everything you need

enjoy your hol the fatboy :) :) :)
maybe thats why you did not smell the sewage
naw spent a lot of time down by the beach and also most nights by the canal and found no probbs with the sewage but you never know it might be diffrent when it is a lot hotter

have fun the fatboy :lol:
could someone please tell me the times of meals at this hotel, are you told which sitting your at or can you choose, just that some of our party have medical conditions that dictate what time they eat ie 8.0clock is too late to take medication. thanks
has anyone been here recently and give me a bit of information i am going on 21st of July for 2 weeks i have stayed in alcudia many times before but dont know alot about this hotel!
1)what time is breakfast and evening meals?and is the table sharing system still in place?
2)can a fridge and safe be rented when you arrive?
3)what are the drink prices like?and do they have sangria???
and lastly what time does the evening entertainment finish??
We have 3 reviews from May this year Click Here to read them.

Sounds like a lovely hotel. :tup
can anyone tell me how much it is to hire a safe from the astoria playa hotel in alcudia for 2 weeks???
thanks
Hi, I've read in a review for the Astoria Playa Hotel that there is only one socket in the room and that it is located in the bathroom! Can anyone confirm whether this is the case or not please.

Thanks
Shell :)
Shell, went last year, wife assures me that there was only one socket and it was located in the bathroom. We enjoyed the hotel and the holiday. A few rooms had a little problem with ants, fortunately not ours.

Percy123.
Percy, thank you very much for your reply, it's much appreciated.

Shell :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.