Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Dont worry you could well be the knight in shining armour on this occasion.
It really exists and is described in the Balkan Holidays brochure.

Enjoy your holiday.

Patka
As per my answer on another website - there is also an Imperial at the Nessebar end of Sunny Beach - the only pictures of it on a Going Places website were computer-generated images.
Cheers everyone, the one I found near plovdiv(??) is now only a 3*? I know I'm flying to Bourgas airport, and if it is the one in Riviera, we're talking one heck of a transfer!!
:lol:

I'm gonna give Thomas Cook a call, I'll let everyone know...
Called Thomas Cook...

They don't know either!!! :shock:

The girl i spoke to on the phone thought initially was a typing error on the website, then when she got her supervisor - He thought it was nearer to Golden sands... I am now on hold, Im thinking I might just turn up at the airport, jump on the plane and see where it takes me!!!

:lol:

Spot on Baldur it's in Plovdiv, no images, no moreinfo other than it's got beds and a swimming pool. Nice one thomas Cook!

:roll:
hi,hotel "imperial",for those who don't know,is in Sunny Beach.and when you come from Burgas it is situated in the beginning of the resort,on the right side.and it is also very near to Nessebar,you can go there by walking
Well, we've been and I an tell you that the imperial hotel is in Sunny Beach, the south side - right next to Nessebar.It is a beautiful hotel, very luxorious, though the food served is nothing to write home about. Right next to the sand dunes that take you to a top drawer beach, would definately recommend this hotel to anyone.

Just beware the jellyfish...
Is this the hotel you stayed at?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.