Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Hi Y,cant help except to say the area is popular with gay tourists and locals alike,have a great holiday and please let us have a review http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/spain/balearic-islands/ibiza/figuretas/nautico-ebeso-hotel/
after your holiday,thanks,John.
Hello, I've been looking at this hotel too. Did you go or has anyone else been to this hotel? Just how gay is it? Also how Gay is the resort as a whole compared to Bossa?

cheers
Hi all, I stayed there about four weeks back, the hotel is very gay friendly and approx one third of the people staying are as such but thats not an issue unless your homophobic, the gay community are much nicer and friendly that straights in my opinion. the resort is equally as gay friendly/tolerant where open affection between gay couples being the norm. The location is right on the beach front, however if you dont get a sea view room you overlook the road and car park which can be noisey on a night. Hotel standard is quite good although not good for disabled, although there is a lift.

As for the area, not too nice really, the place smells of cat litter, is quite grubby with pet poo everywhere and quite run down. Nice and close...ish to ibiza town though if you want a walk.

Overall, i would recommend the hotel, probably one of the quitest hotels ive stayed in in ibiza unlike my trip last week when i stayed in san antonio
playa den bossa is more familys .so your right to stay in FIGUERETAS.very gay ect.your in the right place.but pdb is worth a 10 min walk for a few drinks and get to see the place.same if your in pdb.worth a trip to FIGUERETAS.nothing wrong with the place.very nice bars eating places...infact its a nice walk at night after dinner..get on the prom...burn your food off for some wine and beers.you will not feel out of place at all

i am straight and once saw a wallet.just about to drop out of a guys pocket..i told him .next thing is his was buying me a drink.to say thank you..with his partner...two hours later and few more beers,i left..tell you now i could have not meet a nicer couple.
Thanks guys, I booked PDB in the end. Could either of you tell me how long the walk is to FIG or Ibiza town? Also any ideas how much is the taxi from the Airport to PDB?

cheers
rutters

where in pdb have you booked...10/15 mins depends how fast you walk..you can either do it by road or sea.10/11 euros in taxi.takes about 4 mins on a good day...fast road now...email me for more info details.
Thanks for replying.

I'm in the Club Can Bossa, any good?
Is that 10/15 mins to Fig or Town? I've never been before.
google it see map...about 20 mins if that.your off the main area.(back streets)..but only 5 mins if that.to main street area where all bars ect are.far i i know its fine to stay there.not heard anything bad the years i been staying in pdb..just norm keep to well light roads and dont chat to unlikeable people to and from hotel at night.carry on walking.

when on main pdb road.go to other side of road.busstop..get a # 14 bus to go passed fig area and takes you to ibiza town..
What are these 'unlikeables?'
drunks really. nothing to worry about.and locals acting big headed
...and dont talk to any black women loitering on corners in figueratas too, as they tend to be prostitutes. Some of the minor streets around figueratas can be a bit daunting if your on your own so stick to the main roads. You can get to ibiza town (old part) in around 15 mins from figueretas on foot if you follow the main roads, it is shorter by a more direct route over the top of the hill and down to dalt vila. Depending on where your staying in PDB it will probably take around 30 mins
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.