Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Hi, there are the usual bars doing Karaoke, disco, fun nights and the like, but not much in the way of good entertainment..

ATB,J.
Ah well, I'm sure we will find something suitable, was too good a price to miss tbh :)
Hi,
You will get all the entertainment you wantin Playa den Bossa which is only a 15/20 minute walk from these apartments.There is also live entertainment in the hotel across the road from the Mira Mola.
Cheers for the tip about the hotel over the road. We stayed in PDB about 4 years ago, but was just unsure about closer to the apartments themselves :)
hi stayed miramola june 06 there was no entertainment apart from 1 game of spanish bingo on our last night took a visit to the hotel across the road very poor drag act and at the bar at mira mola everyone seem to get on to the beer is watered down men started to drink magners cider which is dearer the pool was chocker with kids but the apartments are basic but clean that was our 4th visit to ibiza maybe give it a miss from now on the place just seems a bit run down also the manager doesnt like people coming back after 11 pm onwards you get shhhhhhh be quiet sorry to sound a bit glum over your holiday but we were the same got a deal of thomson so thought have to try that for the money but we found it a bit dishearening;and we were being bitten badly the dreaded mozzies but that was the hotel over the road when you entered you just got bitten we used to do a 20 min walk to playa den bossa and get a taxi back well anyway have a good holiday and rememberb to be quiet at night going back to miramola ha ha :D
have you tried bulgaria now thats something different for all the family just keep watching for a deal in travel shops we are but otherwise its expensive to get there but once there cheap food alcohol tobacco the people are nice too
If you thought the beer in the Mira Mola was watered down then God knows what you think of the Bulgarian stuff except for absolutely
sh**.Yes the food and drink may be a lot cheaper in Bulgaria compared to Ibiza but at least the food is warm and edible.I can`t understand these folk who go on holiday and penny pinch.Granted there may be a few attractions in Bulgaria that you will not find in Ibiza like beggars on every corner and locals offering and pestering you into buying their goods.In my view Ibiza wins hands down.
Please keep on topic, ie posts about Mira Mola. :wink:

luci :wave
Got a similiar deal for 11nights in Mira-Mola for £390 for two adults and booked flights with Jet2 bit unsure about the apts but we only really sleep in them, will spend most of time on beach and the very nice aparthotel Jabeque across the road where we stopped 3 yr back playa den bossa beach then was awful, I hear it has improved since never really spend much time round Figuretas area but may try the beach area out this time is there any decent bars for night in figuretas?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.