Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
We are looking forward to our 1st stay here. We arrive on Saturday 19th September. Just hope that the forecast for rain is wrong!!! :que
Just got back from a fantastic holiday in the Platja D'Or.(15/9)
Dont really know where to begin,all the positive comments are still true!!!
The food,though very English was good,the beer, wine and spirits were very good,and very freely poured.
Emma the Thomson rep is constantly on hand if needed,but was never intrusive.
The entertainment provided by Tracy,David and Bruce was just enough,didn't make you feel you had to join in,but stopped complete boredom from taking over.
We had an excellent room #351,ask for it if possible,good view of the pool and close enough to do the quiz from your balcony if you want to.
All things considered, I have no problem recomending this hotel and will certainly be going back next year,most people do(one couple said they had been going for over 20 years!)
Agree with all of the above. Had lovely time, apart from the weather. Would definitely go back, thought it was good value for money. Just remember to get your passport back though from reception! I didn't & wasn't reminded when I checked out. We were on the bus on the way to the airport when I remembered! We managed to get back to the hotel & get a taxi to the hotel on the next but 2 pick-up, it was a bit scary though!
Does anyone have the exact address for this hotel as I am planning on writing to them to confirm some details. The postcode on their website is 07048 but on other websites it's 07408 and I also need that confirmed for the satnav when I get there.

Cheers,

Jim
it's Vid. Alba 1
Pto de Alcudia
:)
Thanks a lot, it proves you can't trust some websites.
Anyone been recently this year? We have read a few reviews on other sites about the food being awful at this hotel. Long term chef has left and not been replaced. Food is said to be inedible. Any thoughts, on the verge of cancelling holiday. Help please.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.