Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hotel Pliska
6 Posts
we have reviews here but none for this year I'm afraid.
The Bulgarians would say "Kde", or where?

There are three Hotel Pliskas, see HERE

Peter
I was at this hotel in Golden Sands two years ago,it was a last minute deal, What a dump, The hotel was nice enough in decor and cleanliness but it was right at the edge of the resort along a rough cobbled track.

The staff were very unhelpful unless you were German and the beer was terrible, and the night receptionist was one of the most unhelpful torn faced bitches that I have ever had the misfortune to come across.

The hotel itself was full of noisy german teenagers who spent the night running along the corridors full of drink and shouting to each other, if it had'nt been for the Irish pub in the resort I think I would have cracked up.

Golden Sands itself is a nice not too busy mini Sunny Beach. But I would never go back to this Hotel
just posted a report on the Pliska, Just arrived back after a 9 day stay. any questions I'll try to helps

Cheers
Cham
The problem is we dont know if the one in Golden Sands is the one he is asking about.

See Peter of Yorks post above.

Patka
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.