Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Hi,You can E-mail the hotel direct on spring@step.es Lots of Hotel contacts are found on http://www.travel-library.com. Hope this might help.
Thank you so much I have spent hours trying to find the info you have given me Thanks :D
Don't know if it's any use to you, but the phone number is:

(00 34) 92279 21 26

Fax: (00 34) 92279 28 53
junep,You are very welcome. :D
:lol: hi does anyone know if you can hire a fridge at this hotel? I know there is a mini bar but its very small. thanks Netsie
I am going tomorrow for a week will tell you when I get back.
:lol: thanks glamourpuss999 look forward to your reply. have a nice holiday---Netsie
You could also try e-mailing them :D

Email: vulcano@springhoteles.com

sanji xxx
thanks very much sanji-----netsie
Came back on Monday from the Vulcano, I asked them if you could use the mini bar as a fridge, they said no I am afraid, and they do not rent fridges. Sorry about this.
:lol: thanks very much glamourpuss999. Hope you had a nice holiday------------Netsie
Just wondering if anyone knows whether there is an iron & ironing board provided in the room.
Also, do they provide pool towels?

Thanks
if your in the superior rooms. Towels are free.
If not, you can hire them for a nominal fee.
There were no iron or ironing boards in the rooms when we were there.
Nope - no ironing boards and my advice is to take your own hairdryer. the ones supplied were worse than useless.

Lovely hotel - had a great time there in 2000.
Hi all,

Could anyone please give me the 'low down' on the Hotel Volcano - you know, room size, food, web site, what the best rooms are, as I've herad that some of the rooms are by the generators!!!! Not been to Tenerife for 17 years - is it still full of time share / touts, any information would be much appreciated.

Many Thanks,

Joe
you can read our reviews of the hotel here

Unfortunately the touts are still alive and still being a nuisance to everybody and you also have the PRs from the bars but don't let them put you of your holiday as there is still loads to do in Tenerife.

You'll see a great deal of change in PDLA as it is now probably about twice the size that you remember.

Have a nice holiday.
Joe, I don't think you will be dissappointed with the Vulcano. Rooms are of a reasonable size unless there are 3 of you in the room which then would be cramped. Food is excellent with plenty of choice. I'm sure if you get a room that you're unhappy with they will move you. They can't seem to do enough for you. The website is mentioned in an earlier posting. If you e-mail them and ask for a Spring discount card they will sent you a form to fill in and return and the card will be waiting when you check in at the hotel. It entitles you to 10% off your bar bill at hotel and various discounts in shops in Tenerife.

We have been to the Vulcano 4 times now, and never been dissappointed.

Enjoy it (I'm sure you will)
Thanks Beecee, your help and advice is much appreciated - unfortunately there are 3 of us in the room!!! However it sounds like the rest of the hotel and PDLA will more than make up for it.

Thanks again.

Joe
:lol: hi joe you will love this hotel. Its spotless with great food. The staff cant do enough for you. We were there in 2004 and were booked again for this summer. Most people return year after year. They dont usually take bookings for children. Have a great holiday Netsie :P
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.