Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
hotels
4 Posts
We've got a few reviews if you haven't already read them here: http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/spain/costa-blanca/benidorm/diplomatic-servigroup-hotel/

Hopefully someone will be along that can answer any questions you may have.

Regards

Van
i used to stay at the diplomatic on a regular basis , a lot of spanish stay there , great hotel nice facilities , fitness room and indoor pool , which is like swimming through a cave , no high floors at this hotel , this place is popular with spanish for wedding receptions , great night if your lucky enough to be there when one on , the wine flows for free , nice hotel , nicely placed for beach and buses and nightlife
We have stayed at the Diplomatic around 10 times and find it an excellent hotel. It is very clean, the food is good and varied and the staff welcoming. We live in Spain now, although not in Benidorm, so when we pop across for a few nights we stay in apartments Terralta which are also excellent. The apartments are not on a par with the Diplomatic but are very good value if you want to self cater.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.