Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
I booked 4 flights to dalaman back in september with aegean and they cost 480 the same flights are now about 1500 and we booked an apt at the anastasia in marmaris for 280. The whole holiday is only going to cost about 800 for 4 of us for a week when we usually pay around 1600 cant be bad. Diane.
Hi di39
We are off the the Anastasia too - when do you go? We paid £2800 for 5 people in August with First Choice. Cant wait. :cheers
Claire
Departing 31st August for 1 week

Luton - Bodrum (Travelling to Luton from Birmingham as holiday was £400 cheaper doing it this way)

2 Adults + 2 Kids - Aqua fantasy in Kusadasi - All Inclusive inc Transfers

Total cost £1260

Have paid £1300 for me and my daughter to go to egypt in October for one week so i think the above is a good deal
4 Adults, 1 Child, Hemera Hotel Side £3300 26 August 2 weeks, day flights.
£3500 for 5 to Hol village Turkey, but price has just dropped to £2900 :( for same 2 weeks

Jo
Hi clare we go the 31st July for a week yours must be for a fortnight is it. Diane
Went on Holiday Hypermarket and Booked with Goldtrail, 2 weeks B & B in Altinkum from Birmingham in June at £498 + £68 Airport Parking.

Les
Just booked 2 weeks all-inclusive at Sun Maris in Marmaris for £410 each for the 2 of us from Glasgow 23rd June, including transfers.
DIY all sorted.
2 weeks 2 Adults 28th September EMA to Dalaman, Bus to Kemer AI 5* 6 nights, then Bus to Fethiye for 1 week Hisaronu B&B, including hotel transfer to Dalaman = £516.00 Total.
Looking forward to it.
Going to Lykia world Olu Deniz 2ad 2ch 1 infant 23rd june 2weeks ex belfast all for the bargain price of £2500.. :tup
Hi di39
Yes we go for 2 weeks - fly on 31st July too. Have you been there before? If so whats it like? Really looking forward to it. :tup See you there!! :cheers
Claire xx
sept 8th 2 x adults, 2x weeks, golden stone 2* b&b Marmaris (done ai last year waste of time) £457.00 excl transfers onthebeach.com-
going to marmaries may 9th 1 week all inclusive £420 for 2
I'm in shock. Our holiday is now £542 per person on the Thomas Cook site Exactly the same dates, flight, everything

Well, it's now gone down to £310, a bargain there for somebody!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.