Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
25th July 2 weeks

Aegean flights £160 x 4
Yalcin 2 Bed Apartment inc transfers £600 for 2 weeks.

total for 3 Adults and 1 child £1240.00 or £310.00 each for 2 weeks.
Two weeks in June for 2 people, flights and accommodation £360 (for two). Cheap flights booked with Sleazyjet so dont know what they will be like. Still at this price you cant grumble. Booked as diy. We knew the accommodation we wanted.
10 May; 2wks Glasgow-Dalaman/Icmeler flights £85 each (aegean); Demircioglu apts £196 and transfer £90 (apts and transfer icmeleronline) Total £446 for two :) 19 September; 2wks Glasgow-Dalaman/Icmeler package Mitos apts and flights and pre-booked seats £742 in total (but will be adding icmeleronline transfer don't like the coach) so I guess full total is £832 (worth it as love the apts and seperate transfer can't beat it).

Not long till first visit now :)
Andrea
I dare not say, as a single traveller who doesn't want to totally go alone, there aint no such thing as a bargain I'm afraid.

Some really good deals a lot of you seem to have got though, cheers. :cheers
29th August for two weeks!
2 week B&B at 3* Hotel Mavi Belle Hotel Olu Deniz £154 each - On the Beach. Flights Aegean Airlines £109 = £260 per person. 6 adults travelling

Just got to add our transfers. Which with Orange Transfers should be £90 return for all of us. £15 each

This is a very popular thread isn't it?
Hey Andrea

We arrive the same day at the Mitos in Sept but are on the Edinburgh flight :D
I think it was £793 we paid for the 2 weeks without the prebooked seats.

Lynn
Hi all

flight 20 July from EMA - 4 x £78.75
Apart Sevgi, Icmeler - £350
Air conditioning £50
Taxi transfer £80

Total £795 for 4 people. I am so pleased with myself for getting such a bargain. Di.
DIY - 6-21 April flights from Glasgow- Antalya flythomascook £785 3 adults inc. transfers and inflight meals. Staying in own apartment and 4 nts at hemera £298
Flights (12) Manchester to Dalaman @ £70 each
Three two-bedroomed apartments in Marmaris (Holiday Club Maxwell) for £242

Grand total of just over £90 per person - bargain!!!!
19th May 2 weeks 2 adults 2 children Doncaster /Dalaman staying at club aida (if it will be ready) £780 :cheers
DIY to Olu Deniz

Flying July 29th Cardiff to Dalaman, 2 weeks return 12th August ~ £172 (for one adult one child)
Transfer, £60
B and B at Hotel Karbel £305

Total price for 2 weeks for August £537

:tup :tup

So, that means we are paying £268.50 p.p ~ FAB!

Im just so so thrilled to be paying only this . . .especially as I always have to pay full adult price for my son . . .

but to go away in school holidays for 2 weeks and to such a fab place but for less than we paid for 1 weeks trip to Ibiza in October last year is fab!
  • Edited by Karen_uk 2008-04-02 12:29:17
I feel the same as you Karen, I've been doing DIY to Turkey since 2003, but we are going in August this year for the first time as the flight prices were so low when we booked. We couldnt afford to go in school holidays otherwise.

Dont forget, Aegean flights will have summer 2009 on sale in the next couple of months, the only way to get cheap flights for school hols is to book as soon as they come out.

So glad Easyjet are flying there too, hopefully the bargains will continue!
Seeing how much you've all paid makes me wish I had the guts to do a DIY holiday.

We paid £360 each, 2 weeks in a 3* hotel in Marmaris, leaving 7th July.

The holiday has gone up on the Thomas Cook site though :tup
Icmeler, flying from Birmingham on 14th August for 2 weeks s/c Apartments & flights already booked.

£484 for 2 Adults.
7 th august to 28 th august flights for 4 £416 aegean with apartments £ 900 in total staying icmeler
hcafc_laura wrote:
Seeing how much you've all paid makes me wish I had the guts to do a DIY holiday.

We paid £360 each, 2 weeks in a 3* hotel in Marmaris, leaving 7th July.

The holiday has gone up on the Thomas Cook site though :tup

Thats a bl;oddy good price for july
Thats what I though Gunny. Got to be the best that has been posted so far. :) Especially as it's through a TO and not a DIY. :tup
Flights from Durham Tees Valley to Dalaman £148 for 2 adults with Aegean
Alla Turca Hotel in Dalyan on a half board basis £250 with somewhere2stay

Total for 2 adults for a week 1st-8th October £398
Transfers still need to be booked.
I dont think we are going to get our bargains DIY for next summer going by Aegeans prices for this winters flights!!.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.