Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
750. 2weeks in altinkum. diy .flights thomson 460. expensive but only day we could go .228 private apt and 50 transfer. thats 375 each, well happy and cant wait
Thats a bl;oddy good price for july

Thats what I though Gunny. Got to be the best that has been posted so far. :) Especially as it's through a TO and not a DIY. :tup

You 2 have made my day! Thank you.

When we were at the travel agents looking round for prices some of them were ridiculous - a 1* hotel about £390 :yikes

Last year we only paid about £550 for both of us 2 weeks in July to Alanya including extra luggage so prices have def gone up this year but still think we've got a good deal.
2 weeks A/I Aegean dream resort for 1st August 5 adults +1 child £3005.00 + flights with Aegean £104 x 6 = 624 - total £3629. funnily enough th cost of the accomodation in 2 rooms was the same for 5 people as it was for 6 . so we are taking my sons girlfriend for just the cost of the flight ;)

Lyn
24th may till 2nd june £3323 for family of 6 only 1 child place others all over 11 to yasmin bodrum resort Turkey flying from manchester :sun2 :cheers

also 4th august till 11th august £3400 to Club Kadikale Turkey for all 6 of us flying from manchester :sun2 :cheers
oooppppps till 1st june not 2nd june
:)
14th May Flights from Durham Tees Valley to Dalaman for two £164.00, return transfers to Olu Deniz £60, three weeks at the Majestik Hotel Olu Deniz £210 total = £434.00 for a three week holiday
For the last 6 years we have gone DIY to Icmeler but I wont go on night flight and the day flight from M/c this year was £382 each so I looked for package deal same flight but with hotel and transfer and extra luggage worked out £600 for the two of us doesnt seem right so I booked it and will arrange transfer as dont want to go on long coach journey. Last year I paid £240 each for flights and it cost about £260 for hotel and transfer so holiday is even cheaper than last year and in same hotel.
hi all :wave:
we fly out to icmeler on the 15th august for 2 weeks staying at lighthouse apts flight transfer & apts just under £900 (diy) for 3 adults could'nt believe how cheap we got it for this is our 6th year and never gone this cheap.
already looking for next year

cheers dodge :sun2 :rofl
june im no expert but over 3ooo for one week seems a fortune to me your payung 7000 for 2 weeks is it n all inc package
nuttynet i was thinking the same . we are going all inc 5* for 2 weeks the starting the same week as june and only paying 1250 for 3 of us so twice that is only 2500 and thats for 2 weeks not 1 !!!

i have already had 1 weeks all inc in jan to tunisia , 1 week last week to turkey, this 5* all inc in may for 2 weeks, 2 weeks in aug and the total for 4 holidays for 3 of us only comes to 2495 and that incs 2 all incs, the other 2 are diy and staying at my apt. so thats less that junes 1 week
2 weeks can sometimes be as little as £100 per person more than one week stay.

That is the case with my holiday. It isn't cheap because I'm going with a singles company so basically paying for a twin or double room for one person, but two weeks costs £639 whereas one week is £539.
thats certainly true sandc as Ive discovered . sometimes seems hardly worth going for 1 week when you have a large family. the biggest cost seems to be the flight :(

lyn
Yep. Oh dear, I will have to go for two weeks. :( How dreadful for me. :cheers
I should change it now SandC. cant think of a better excuse for an extra week :tup
Oh I'm already going for two weeks, I couldn't possibly spend that on just one week.
I think when the main cost is the flight, two weeks seems a bargain compared to one.
I know for holidays to Egypt I have paid almost as much for one week as it would be for two. Infact I could have got 2 weeks cheaper if I could have gone off-peak.

Trouble is people may not always be able to get two weeks off work. I think the week June is going is the spring bank holiday week, when the kids only get one week off school and the prices also rocket. When comparing prices you have to take things like that into account.
Exactly and it's basically about what you want and what you have to spend. If I was restricted in taking time off I would be happy to pay for just the week as if it was either have a week away or not leave the country at all, I would forget about the value for money aspect as it's not even relevant.

People have got some amazing bargains on here, well done you lot!

My week away on a gulet in late Aug/early Sept will be costing me around £700 in total. But, well, it's AI and it's a private charter.

If i wanted to be totally on my own I daresay I could book a flight for a week as far in advance as possible and maybe even manage a week for around £200 or a fortnight for £300 but c'est la vie............
Got to agree with you Sandra about the bargains on here. Holidaytruthers certainly seem to know how to sniff out the bargains. :tup There are some fantastic deals here.
have to go just for one week on 24th may as I`ve got 1 of my daughters doing her final A2 levels with her first exam on 2nd June and 1 of my daughters doing her GCSE`s same time so we couldnt go out of school holidays we had to go in the school holidays
Be the same when we go to book next years holidays will have to be in the summer school holidays as my other daughter got her GCSE`s next year but we are going to book 2 weeks All Inclusive together instead of 2 seperate weeks All Inclusive :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.