Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
12 May for two weeks. 2 adults, half board at Asena Village Hotel, Hisaronu. £720

Cosmos (online), Glasgow to Dalaman (late flights)
  • Edited by Barclay 2008-03-29 15:16:35
Larespark, Lara beach, school summer holidays for 2 weeks, flying from Manchester. Booked with FC, just a shade under £3000 for 2 adults, 2 children, ultra AI, 5*

Pam
Icmeler 25th May to 8th June,Flights Transfares and accomadation for three £900
DIY.

Gene
Icmeler 5th May to 12th May,Flights Transfares and accomadation self catering for two people £302 for both of us via Goldtrail.
DIY Dalyan x2 adults flights, hotel, trans and ac £539 end of June
Larespark, Lara Beach. Antalya 12 nights 29th April - 12th May £2200 4 Adults 3Children 5*Ultra AI.
1st April 14 nights Lara Beach Concorde hotel, 3 adults 2 kids however paid for 2 rooms £1900 5* all inclusive. Cant wait only 3 days to go!
Wow, makes our holiday look really expensive and I thought we had a good deal!! I guess that's school summer holidays for you. Anyone else going in August?

Pam :)
10th August to 31st August 3 weeks for 3 people flights, transfares and apartment £1073.50
DIY to Icmeler

Gene
family of 4 diy to icmeler 9th july for 3 weeks under 1000 with transfers and insurance just proves you dont need tour operators :D
9- 16th June, one week self catering sirca apartments bitez- £660 2 adults and 2 children. first choice.
5-19th August, 2 weeks tuncay apartments, icmeler, 2 adults 2 children- about £900- icmeleronline.com
  • Edited by helen03 2008-03-29 18:23:05
diy 2 weeks july hissaronu 5 adults 1 child just under £1000
2 of us to Ovacik for 2 weeks end July/early August for total of £400 inc flights, hotel (B&B) and transfers (flights were booked with Aegean last June so they were a bargain)
we are going to olu deniz on may 5th for 1 week to olu deniz resort hotel 4* ultra AI 2 adults & 1 Child flying from stansted £650 booked with Portland ;)
13th aug 08 2 weeks sc in the ciftlik hotel in hisaronu,flying from glasgow £722 for 2 adults,cant wait
Family of 5 - 11th August - 26th August 14nights London Gatwick to Dalaman

2 x 1 bed apartments
Air conditioning
Private transfers

Total cost £1050

I am one happy happy bunny!!
2 adults staying AI at the best rated hotel in Side, Hemera Resort and Spa, 13th May for 2 weeks, flying from Gatwick booked with Portland £599- each. Also paid £30- for late checkout and got complimentary sitting together on plane.
25th may for 2 weeks 5* aegean dream all inc 2 adults & 1 child total cost £1250 inc sea view room

21st aug for 2 weeks diy for 5 of us for flights, accommodation & trans total cost £430, so thats only £86 each for 2 weeks wahooo
2nd June for 3 weeks staying at Club Likya apts £540 for 2 of us,DIY.flight,apt,and minibus transfer,the owner of the apts has just e mailed me today to say he is doing minibus transfer cheaper than we have booked,gutted,O well you win some you lose some,but at a price like this we decided to go for 3 weeks this year.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.