Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
20th June - 4th July

Glasgow - Dalaman

Transfers

3* Club Antique Palace (SC) (2x 1bed apartments)

5 Adults, One Child. (But the child was priced exactly the same as an adult for some reason)

£1800
Booked today through FC - 31 July - 14 August family of 5 to Club Anastasia £2850 SC.
10 nights in gumbet, done a diy

flight with thomson, £190 with thomsons returning with first choice

accommodation, with travel republic staying at dost apts £55

so at the moment £245 but got to add transfers on that, but i'm pleased with the price, as are my friends.
going sept to kaan apart in marmaris 21 nts 3 adults from manchester
700 pnds
ned
DIY
Aegean Flights £200 for 2 people
Apartment £400 Total £300 each for a fortnight
DIY to icmeler 16-23 May for 3 people cost £423.
thats Cheap Sandy Glen who did you book with, might see you there we are going on 16th May
2 adults for 2 weeks August 26th

Flights £70 return each = £140 (Aegean flights)

1bedroom apt in Armutalan,Marmaris = £190 (Low Cost Beds)

Total £330 or £165 each

oh and still to book transfers so add £90 to that. ( Icmeleronline)
Two of us travelling for 17 days sept 30th

flights with easyjet gatwick to dalaman and half board at destan hotel hisaronu through travel republic=£366

private transfer from dalaman to hisaronu return through orange renta car = £65

Having the knowledge and tips to do all this through Holiday truths support = Priceless :D

hugs la xx
Hi we go 11 Aug for 2 weeks 2 adults 2 children staying at the Palm Garden apts sc booked with first choice £1700 ,can't wait!!! :)
two weeks 13 june 2 adults £508
scottravel,glasgow/dalaman.
Hi Keepupwith :wave:

Don't get disheartened about your price. It's not expensive. You have to compare like with like. You have paid for a 5* AI in the school holidays. I have paid something similar to you for Lykia World in the school holidays (don't like to put up my exact holiday dates incase the burglars are out there busy googling :( )

You can't compare a 3* self catering apartment in June to a 5* AI in school hols even in a cheap country like Turkey. You have a good price. I checked loads. :duh
glasgow/dalaman/edinburgh 10 days DIY 31st May-1oth June Akyaka
aeagean flights 3 people total £210
2 bedroomed apartment total £310
taxi transfer return total £70

grand total £590

Yippee!
2 weeks to Olu Deniz, staying at Karbel Sun b&B. Going last week of June/first week July. Cost £297 each with a package.

I was very pleased with this price.
Hi doepsmc
I am happy with our deal, good to have confirmation that I did OK with my shopping around though ,so thank you :tup It does look like DIY is worth a go though, perhaps I will have to try and get brave for next year and try it!

Pam :)
Hi Pam :)

I checked a lot of AI's for the main school hols & for a family of 4 for 2 weeks, anything under 3K was good. Particularly if you managed to book a quality hotel, where the food is known to be good, as this is where many AI's save their money.

I do agree though that some of the SC deals listed here are brilliant, if I could go in April/May/June or Sept. I would be looking into them myself. :)
Half term May one week All Inclusive flights 4 star hotel transfers £150 each

Sept two weeks, :cheers week one staying in a 4 star All Inclusive then 2nd week Staying in a 5 star All Inclusive flights hotels transfers £260 each :sun2
Hi Celine2002uk

How, when and where did you book? Sounds like a great buy, especially the half term one. Really tempted to do DIY, but what do you book first, the hotel and then risk not getting the flights or visa versa :think

Pam :)
We've booked 2 weeks in August, flights via Aegean Flights, £96 each x 4 = £384, accommodation yet to be booked.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.