Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
A litre bottle of Smirnoff Blue was £6.50 at Dabolim, that`s all I bought :tup apart from the 3 Honeybee in my case.
hi mazzy.... i enquired earlier on about getting to mumbai on the train and was given some info.......the train takes approx 12 hours and it leaves goa at 9am which costs 300rupees one way

angie xx
Where does the train depart from in Goa ??
hi mazzy
the train goes from madgoan station, not sure exactly where it is but its not too far from colva beach from what ive been told

angie xx
The train also stops at Tivirim, near Mapusa. More convenient if you are in North.
Last time I was in Goa duty free there was a huge rat running along the shelves :rofl
A huge rat!!!! were had he parked his taxi :rofl :rofl
Hi has anyone any idea how much we will have to pay for schedule flights from heathrow to goa about 18th December, just wondered if anyone did it last year so that i can have a rough idea.Many thanks Gel
hi im flying into mumbai on the 7th feb then down to goa i'v not booked the internal flight to goa yet in case im delayed so will do it on arrival i will arrive at 4.15 am what are the chances of getting a flight down to go the same day please ? anita :)
wouldn't like to chance it Anna. You may find that there is availability but pretty expensive. You arrive so early in the morning that it would need to be a huge delay for you to miss a connecting flight.
hi fiona thanks for the advice does anyone know what time the internal flights start from mumbai to goa and can i book from the uk on line ? anita woody :)
Have a look at Make My Trip and that will give you all the flight times and carriers. Flights are around 2,500 rupees but I don't know if you can book from the UK. I would suggest that if you can book you choose a time around midday to allow for delays from the UK.
Booked mt flight to Goa from Mumbai, and the return flight, all on the internet.
Danny
thanks for the flight info who did you book with danny ?
Hi john woody check out Kingfisher airlines you can book on line,checked prices for next Nov
Mumbai/Goa return around £76
ann
Hi ann am i right in thinking you used BA to mumbai? what were they like, ie leg room and service. many thanks Gel
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.