General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
jelly shoes?
8 Posts
Always remember, Google is your friend,lol. Hope this helps.

http://jujujellies.co.uk/home-new.htm

John
hi karen,

got my little boys (he is 2) from sainsburys at the start of july, they no longer fit him i might add so had to go get another pair lol.
not to sure how big they come up and alot of shops are stopping summer clothes/shoes :que
have you looked in places like shoe express or shoe zone, hope you can find her a pair

laura :)
john, thats perfect, thankyou.......

gould, yes we have tried every shop we can think off!!!!!!!

couldnt even find any in turkey! :rofl
Im not 100% sure, but i think the jelly shoes are slowly being replaced by the cheap imitation "crock" style shoes, ive just bought loads for the kids from shoe zone at £1.99 you cant go wrong and you can get them in loads of different colours! :)
'Office' seem to sell 'Jellies' all year round.

SM
hi mitchellclr,

keep an eye on the crocs, i got some for my little boy, and put them on without socks, he got two blisters on his feet that were really sore (still there from 3 weeks ago), and my sister in law just told me she got them and so did her two boys.

laura
thanks for that laura, il keep an eye out!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.