Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Hi

We are flying from MAN-ALC on 12 August with Jet2. LS881 & LS880. I have noticed that they have been using one of their 737-800s for this route, does anyone in the know think this will be likely to change?

Thanks
kjrv,

A 738 is scheduled for the LS881 on 12th August. If you're returning the week after on the LS880 (19th August), that's a Boeing 757-200.

Darren
Hi Darren, thanks for the reply, we fly back on Tueday 16th August on LS880. Is the 738 one of the ones painted in the new livery?

Thanks

Katy
kjrv,

Both are 738's on those dates then. Jet2 have 2x 738's, one in their normally livery (G-GDFC) and one in the hybrid Alligient / Jet2 holidays (G-GDFD). Which you get on the day is anyones guess at the moment as they are rotated regularly.

Darren
hi darren flying jet2 newcastle rhodes 3rd-17th august any idea what plane and features,thanks
kevin shute,

Please include flight numbers when possible as there are often several flights. This ensures we get the correct information for you. Are you on the LS581/2? These are operated by a Boeing 757-200.

Darren
thanks darren,will post flight numbers in the future :wave:
I have checked in on line and printed boarding passes for a week on saturday but I was wondering could I now change seats on line to the extra leg rooms at the very front of the plane I know I have to pay extra but is it too late thank you
a judy
Once you've checked in online no changes to the booking are permitted.
Darren - You will probs know answer to this one.
Flying MAN/LCA 06 August LS 943.
Do you know where flight is coming in from?
Reason I ask is last few weeks flight has departed later than schedule - yesterday think there was a 3 hour delay?
Thanks Irene
Irene,

The aircraft (Boeing 757-200) operating MAN-LCA (LS943) comes in from Ibiza (LS169/70).

Darren
I am flying with Jet2.com from Manchester to Malaga in Oct, flight LS809 and LS810. I havent flown for about 6 years, I am quite a large lady and was just wondering what width the seats are and how long the seat belt is? I have booked extra leg room in the hope that it makes a difference.
whiskeytash,

Welcome onboard :tup
Seat widths are approximately 16.8 inches. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below). Extra legroom will only give you more seat pitch, not width to the seat. If anything, the seats are slightly narrower as the tray table is stowed in the arm rest and lifts out.

Darren
Hi

It's the first time I have booked a holiday with Jet 2 and was just looking for a few answers to my questions

I'm flying Edinburgh to Malaga LS 857.
I 've already checked in online but if I hadn't done that would I have been charged at the airport like other low cost airlines?
Is there still a long queue at the 'Bag Drop' like there is at normal check in and what happens at the bag drop?
  • Edited by Chelle 2011-08-03 17:28:33
Chelle,

Airport check-in is £8. Queues at baggage drop depend on how many are dropping bags off at the time. It's just the same as normal check-in, although you'll have previously checked passengers in and printed boarding cards prior to arriving at the airport so it's just your bags you are checking-in.

Darren
Thanks Darren for the reply, it was most helpful.

Chelle
Hi there

Which aircraft is used on LS517/518 Newcastle to Tenerife, flying out on 15 October?

Thanks
Rob
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.