Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
I don't think you can choose your seats if you haven't paid. If you don't like the ones you have been allocated, you would have to pay to change them, before you complete check in. You can't change them once you've completed check in.
Twinkletoes,

When you check-in online, you'll be allocated 3 seats. There are no gurantees these will be together although in most cases, they are. If you don't want the seats given at the time of checking-in, you can change them but you'll be charged for selecting them.

Darren
Ok Thank you for your help. Do you think we stand a better chance of getting seats together the sooner we check in online?
Twinkletoes,

Definately, yes as there will in theory be more seats available before others check-in online too. The longer you leave it and the more full the aircraft gets, the more you'll have to work around what seats are left.

Darren
Hi,

I am flying Manchester to Rome (Flu) LS791 on the 29th Feb, any ideas on what aircraft type will be used?

Much appreciated
Butchart1979,

MAN-FCO-MAN (LS791/2) are operated by Boeing 737-300. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Cheers Darren, as always your help is much appreciated.
This is the first time we have used Jet 2's online checkin system. We have printed out boarding cards for outward and retutn journeys to Tenerife South, my question is what is the proceedure for dropping off hold baggage? Will there be dedicated lanes to this ? Many thanks in anticipation.
There will be a bag drop, which is just usually a check in desk with a sign to show which desk/s to use.
Hello. I am flying with Jet2 to Barcelona in August. I'm trying to choose a Car Hire company. Some are based in the airport and some off it. I could do with knowing which Terminal my flight (LS231) will use- T1 or T2. Does anybody know?
Wondered if anyone could help. Have booked a package holiday through thomsons but the supplier is jet2, going to dalaman on 20th August. Out of curiosity have went into jet2 to manage my booking link just to check the details using the jet2 reference and it won't allow me to access it, does anyone know why this might be? I thought it might be because we haven't booked directly with them but then I can't view it on thomsons either using their reference. First time going with jet2 so not quite sure how it works. Any info would help, thanks.
When you say you've booked through Thomsons, I presume you mean a Thomsons travel agent? If this is the case it would have nothing to do with Thomson tour operator and wouldn't be on their system.
Usually you can't manage bookings online that are made in store. Once you've booked through an agent, any amendments, payments etc have to be done through them.
Hi

Been looking at booking Jet 2 flights today.
while discussing with my husband , if we should book or wait a couple of weeks.

when i decided to book, and went back on the site the prices had increased by nearly 50 pound.
why does this happen in a matter of minutes? is it because i was logged on?

Just curious, did not book them .will wait and see if they drop but flights to turkey when we want them are sky high at the moment.
I am travelling to Alicante from Glasgow in May with Jet 2. I would like to know what is the earliest we can use the bag drop desk, as we want to meet friends in the VIP departure lounge 3hours before our flight is due to leave. We are able to do this with the lounge but don't know if we will be free of our luggage by then. Does the desk only open 2hours before? Is it different for different airlines/airports? Might not be worth the extra cost if we can't spend a bit of time with them before their flight. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :cheers
Gillie
The bag drop opens when check in opens which is at least 2 hours prior to the flight. Check in opening varies by airline. Also don't forget you need to be at the gate at least 20 mins before boarding time.
Re: Online check in....We are away for two weeks, so does this mean I have to check -in online 28 days before each flight or can both flights be done at the same time.
Sorry if I sound a bit dense but not had to do this before.
Thanks in advance.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.