Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
hi mary,
iv'e been looking at a number of conversion charts,but none have mentioned turkish sizes,the only size 63 i could find was french,this converts to v in the uk,but im sure somebody will know the correct sizes,and let you know soon,good luck. :hmmm
i have bought many rings in turkey ,some made to measure and i was always led to understand they used the same system as ours ie a ring chart with letters, may be different in some shops not sure

bluepeterno1
Thanks everyone for your replies. I think I might just do as advised and order the ring direct from the Jewellers there to be delivered.

Thanks again,

Mary x
providing they know you are buying it for them , a good way is to get them to cut a small strip of paper wrap it around the finger making sure it clears the knuckle ,mark it the end and cut it at the mark this would give an accurate measurment , or else get them to sit one of there rings on a piece of paper and draw round the inside they can then send it to you by post or scan it and send it by email good luck

bluepeterno1
hi mary try emailing this company they should be able to help you address it to aydogen : Phone : + 90 ( 252 ) 616 65 12 or Fax ....: + 90 ( 252 ) 616 65 12 or http://www.midastouchjewellery.com
hope this helps
regards
john
Once again, many thanks for your replies.

2 really good ideas. I have gone ahead with the shop one first, and I have emailed them and asked for information, also a price list for the rings that I chose.

Many Thanks,

Mary x
Thanks Brian, I definitely will let you know.

Mary x
Briar,

My fingers go faster than my brain, I always seem to call you Brian, I think its just force of habit as my friend is called Brian.

Sorry.

Mary x
I know, and its just a habit my fingers go to the word Brian.....lol.

Keep up the good work though, you are doing a marvellous job.

Mary x
you still having problems with peoples gender mary,ive done what bluepeter advised with the strip of paper,i will send it to you and i hope to recieve my ring by this weekend,need to re-sell it,for me beer money,im sure you will understand, :glynis
Thank you Bibbs,

I am well aware of Briar's gender.

I have actually emailed the shop above, so am just waiting for a reply.
Spent enough money on you up to now Bibbs :)

Mary x
well you had problems with mine,lol,what have i got then,that cost so much ?,oops sorry im going off topic,unless i got a ring too, :wink:
hi mary
i have another good one try oz gold his name is mustafa and his email is
ozgold@hisaronu.co.uk .
im sure he will advise you as well get two opions its safer :lol:
Thank you Maverick,

I have just emailed Mustafa now. I have yet to hear from the other one that I emailed yesterday, but I am sure I will hear in good time.

Thanks once again,

Mary x
hi Reesy1959
have you heard anything yet from mustafa
Hi Maverick,

No, unfortunately I have not heard from both of the jewellers that I emailed. I dont need to purchase the jewellery until after Xmas, as I need it for March, so I am still unsure which way to go about it. I have a trip to the jewellers planned for this weekend, so I will ask them if they can convert the size to UK sizing for me though.

I still live in hope :)

Mary x
If ıts a 63 you are after you need to fınd out what other number ıs on the measure - ıt wıll probably be about a 10/11 - thıs ıs the amerıcan measure and can easıly be converted to a uk sıze.

Try thıs
http://www.onlineconversion.com/ring_size.htm

The cırcumference measure ıs the uk sıze so ı make a 63 to be a uk V but theres also more ınformatıon about how to measure your fınger and put ın the measurements yourself.

Hope thıs helps!!!!
Hi Cath,

Thanks very much for that information.
I can now go and purchase a ring size V.

Many thanks,

Mary x
Many Thanks to everyone who replied to my question.

Mary x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.