Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
I hope it's not just because they are topless Lyn :rofl

Thinking about it now I'm sure it's because they engage you in interlectual conversation and discuss light opera and Tolstoy with you. :rofl
I can't wait :rofl

No really, I can't! I am SO looking forward to my holiday, and trying something different.
Even Hisaronu sounds appealing, (but perhaps not every night)!!
I'm getting a bit long in the tooth for all the excitement of topless barmen.
Even if the DO engage the ladies in intellectual conversation :rofl
sorry did i come across as a snob, believe me i am not opposed to loud music and topless barmen,i love benidorm and you cant get any louder than there, i was just giving pandy my opinion as she said she usually travels to kefalonia and i always imagine kefalonia to be quiet. :whoops
Not at all Idris . We were just having a lighter moment there . :)
slightly off topic , but i have recently returned from hersonissos crete, reading the prices quoted here for eating and drinking i think the euro compares well with the turkish lira , we were paying between 1.5 and 2 euros for a large beer( mythos ) and the cocktails were 3 euro's mojito's were 5 euros, in some places you could get a large beer and a gyros for 4 euro's , meals varied depending what you had , the stiffado was 8 euro's
Yes Lindy, my sister was in Kefalonia the same time as we were in Olu and the prices she was paying there seemed cheap compared to what we were paying- and Kefalonia isn't reknowned for being with the cheapest Greek islands.
aaaaah kefalonia is blooming gorgeous. haven't been for some time but i heard too that the prices there are cheaper than turkey and the food is great. scenery out of this world. :tongue
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.