America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
Gill,

We also stayed at the Hilton for two days, and booked our tour through there Concierge desk, and we were picked up from the Hotel. Perhaps contact the hotel prior to your arrival, they may be able to book ahead of your arrival.

Have a great time, and it is possible.

Kaz.
Hi
Hi Kaz,

Can I ask what tours did you do???

I will be arriving at the hotel at about 8pm on the Monday then wont be leaving till about 4pm on the Wednesday. I am going to book the super shuttle from LAX to the hotel as its only about £9.

Gill x
Hi,

We done the Grand Tour which included the Stars Homes, takes about 7 hours.

http://www.starlinetours.com/los-angeles-tour-2A.asp

Take a look, and you could book online before you go on holiday. Our second day we walked to Rodeo Drive from the hotel, so its not far.

Just out of interest, would this be part of a trip? we stayed there on our way back from Hawaii.

Hope this helps,

Kaz.
hi
Hi,

Yeah its part of a RTW trip. i will be in New York first, LA, Brisbane, Cairns, Sydney, Ayers Rock, Singapore. I wil lbe away for 7 weeks. Yeah I have looked at that tour I have booked most of my tours through Viator so dont know whether to just book it through them as they are all about the same price.

I will wait and see what the hotel comes back with first!!!

I cant wait 17 weeks on Monday and counting!!!

Gill x
What a trip, have a great time and would love to do something similar in the future. Please do a trip report for all to read, have fun and be safe.

Kaz
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.