Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Larnaca Airport
88 Posts
i came back Sunday night and i had my cardi on in the departure lounge i must be like the Cypriots still feeling the cold at night. :D I still had the duvet on the bed. :oops: but i took it off before I left ready for going back in July :lol: :lol:
Has anyone heard if there is any strike action/disruption planned at Larnaca airport over the summer? One of my workmates mentioned this but I hadn't heard mention of anything?
:oops: OOh I hope not craig......... I fly out there on Wednesday....... :?

Ive not heard anything, anyway......... so Im hoping that no news Is good news......... :wink:
Are there any delay at Larnaca,(apart from the norm) due to the lebanon problem!!!!
We came back yesterday and there was no delay if that helps :)
Ady

Edit: Sorry - meant "we had no delays". I understand others are doing. Sorry to confuse :oops:
  • Edited by Pubdog 2006-07-24 20:13:12
Received an email tonight from 'Grab that Cab', saying that, because of delays at Larnaca I should call as soon as I am at baggage reclaim on arrival on Thus.

Cheers,
Jinty
I got the same email Jinty
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.