Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
Have personally used VTG, they were excellent. There is a degree of risk in booking with anyone!!
Thanks Craig

That makes me feel a whole lot better about booking with them now. We would be paying by switch card from Barclays so will ring them tomorrow.

Where are you going on your Cruise?

Liz.
We would be paying by switch card from Barclays

That will cost about 2.75% on the exchange rate.

I got a Nationwide CC just for doing overseas transactions and will probably get a current account to get he debit card for doing cash machines to save this costs of using barclays(my main account) in machines and foreign transactions.
Comparison of Nationwide FlexAccount debit card and credit card with other accounts HERE

luci :wave
Ham Rag & Windjammer

I have finally booked with R/C on Voyager of the seas for next Sep through Vacations To Go, thanks very much for all your help.
Im so exited about this one.It looks amazing!!

Just need flights now, so keep your eyes peeled for Sep 6th 2008 from Manchester/Liverpool for 1 week.

Liz
Could do with some help here . Looking at doing RC Legend of the seas 15th june 2008 . Had 2 quotes from high street ta 1260 pounds each inc flights from heathrow. Im sure some of you out there could find it cheaper than that for me. No im not lazy, just not too clever on the computer. :( .. Thanks in advance
It's about £900 cruise only for inside cabin, £1600 balcony (+government tax) booked in the US with vacationstogo.co.uk. It's quite possible that other cruise brokers will have better discounts or offers such as on-board-spend. Remember that Rome's airports are a long distance away from Civatevechia. Taxi transfers can be costly and the train isn't easy with luggage. The savings will probably still make it worthwhile however.
los
Thanks Craig . The price iv been quoted doesnt seem to bad then at that as it includes cruise flight and transfer.
Celebrity Century 23Nov 10n

Cruise only US agent £470ish

http://www.cruise1st.co.uk £529 txt227 so that should include flights&transfers.

There are a few Nov trips out there at resonable prices
There is a tip for getting deals on thomsons on MSE,

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=564251
http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=564089

Might need to dig around for the £150 off code.

Price look fairly good for thomsons, lower than TXT fore the med ones.
If anyone wants the code just send me a private message either here or MSE (saveapeeny) and I will pass it on
Hi TM

If you find cruisedeals can you post them here as well save me digging them out on MSE

thanks

WJ.
Brillance of the Sea
23rd November 9 nights
£441 Balcony GT
£343 inside
£392 Outside
from VTG

Cheapest Flights

LGW to Rome (easyjet)) £83.98 for 2 23/11 inc 2 checked in bags
Barcelona to LGW (easyjet) €153.98 for 2 2/12 inc 2 checked in bags

LTN to Rome (Ryanair) £25.98 for 2 +£14 for 2 checked in bags
Barcelona to LTN £49.98 for 2 (easyjet) inc 2 checked in bags

Makes £1075 (approx) for 2 people in a balcony cabin +transfers from Gatwick

Or
£971.96 from LTN +transfers in a balcony cabin

Maybe WJ can help on transfer costs
Received an email fro Ryanair and they have the 1p offer again from November through to end January.
Not sure if these flights would be within this. Again looking I think the flights are Monday to Friday. From Leeds only Shannon is included.
Worth anyone having a look.

Sue
New low prices for the NCL Jade next year, May,June 14N ex-UK £500ish or lower.

Thats direct with http://www.ncl.com lower at the on-line agents. se above for the options. I think the other closest deal is Sea Princess at £999 through UK.

Also the 2n Gem(this sat) came down to £49 chances of getting a cabin are tiny I got one booked but no way to pay to secure, hope it is still there in the morning http://www.uk.ncl.com
Brillant price 2 adults 1 child or 3 adults Total Price: USD2,630.06 with the exchange rate at nearly 2 to 1 £1300 for a family of 3 is outstanding
I will post this on MSE too
Email this morning from Cruise Club UK with an offer for an ocean view room on Galaxy 14 nights 27th October. Fantastic itinary.

Sue
WJ...thank you so much I have an outside confirmed booking for £118
see you on board

Mandy
Windjammer

Many thanks for the Norwegian Jade deal.

I have booked the 30th May 08 cruise from Southampton, 14 nights for $2010 (about £500 each) through vacationstogo. Fantastic bargain at £35 a night full board !

Bob
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.