Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
The lift is at the bottom of San Miguel street, if you find the hotel on the sea front that is being refurbished (it`s covered in green mesh) go up the street at the side of it for aprox 100 yds and the lift is hidden in the corner. Or to find it from the town, its just off the top of San Miguel street and it`s sign posted. Not sure of opening times though.
The lift is at the bottom of San Miguel street, if you find the hotel on the sea front that is being refurbished (it`s covered in green mesh)

Hotel Hadi....still got green mesh around it and will have for quite a while, but the glass windows are now being fitted.

As you come out of the hotel Don Pablo and are stood FACING the sea on the promenade, you need to be walking on your RIGHT on the promenade.

Sanji
I´ve never took much notice of where exactly the lift is because we usually walk into Torremolinos by the side of the road and enter the town on "town level", and then walk down the steps at the end of Calle San Miguel and along the promenade.

We´ve just walked back from Torre and I decided to "look out" for the lift.

It´s passed the hotel Hadi and just passed the hotel Costa Melia Sol (which is situated a bit further along passed the hotel Hadi).
There is a signpost on the road saying "Ascensor" with an arrow directing you to walk by the side of the hotel and the edge of the cliffs.
However, if you are totally dependent on a wheelchair, then forget it because there are about 25 steps to climb before the ascensor....with a handrail.

The price is 50 centimos per person, the lift operates between the hours of.....
10 am until 12.30pm
3.15pm until 18.00pm

HTH´s
Sanji
Hi Sanji
hope you are having a super time in your favourite resort.
We have usually walked up the San Miguel St. but once decided to take the lift and it was a bit elusive to find.
Sue :sun2 PS I hope you make time to relax a bit on this holiday.
Having a great time Sue thanks.
Apparently there are other lifts beside the one I´ve mentioned that are open for longer hours.
Might have a better look next time we go to Torre.(if I remember)

Sanji
Hello Sanji

What are you doing on here you ;) I hope you have plenty of :cheers and lots of :sun2 missing you on OTL x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.