Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
from the rising star turn towards the sea walk around 300mt and the evalena in on your Left

the CTO listing can be found here

yasus
wizard
:cheers Thanks for that. Its basic but a good enough price not to care xx
The Evalana if I'm not mistaken is right out on the beach and to the left towards Pernera from the road where the McDonalds is...

http://www.ezdivers.com/Protaras-Map-with-Easy-Dive.jpg

Steve
Thanks, Would you say maybe a ten min walk to the center ? ( Friends pub area )
3/4 mins further than the rising star

yasus
wizard
:cheers Again, Its hard to tell from a map,
sounds perfect for what were after xxx
Just another quick thank you for responses. I have now just booked :)
We stayed there 5 years ago and would go back so that says something!! You are situated right at the beginning of the new coastal path to Pernera so around 15 minutes to Marlita beach!! If you walk up the bank from the Evalena it takes you to Waves bar which is near the Greenery pub and McDonalds!!
Thanks Lordy, we stayed at the rising star a few years ago but couldnt picture the Evalena until the others said where it was, All booked and cant wait, only 4 wks to wait x
Well I am really jealous as we just came back from Pernera on Sunday after a fortnight of absolutely glorious but sweltering hot weather!! I wish we were still there boo hoo!! :cry might try for a cheapy in Sept/Oct :yikes Well you only live once!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.