Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
But isn't there another lesson for us all in this story? When you receive your tickets, make sure you put them somewhere safe? I'm sorry that you've had problems obtaining replacements but this only started because you needed to replace the tickets you'd lost in the first place. I'd expect a company to make checks before issuing replacement tickets and this might account for the delay.

However, rest assured, I've never experienced problems in picking-up tickets at the airport - which carrier are you flying with and where to? Is this connected with your earlier question about Chittagong on the 'Other Destinations' forum? If it is I assume that you are flying with a scheduled carrier to Bangladesh rather than a charter company or on a TOs package. In which case you could always check direct with the airline the status of your booking and confirm that they have been warned to have replacement tickets waiting for you if you would like further re-assurance.

SM
I know but I moved and in process lost them. Thing is there is a group of us, spent nearly 6 grand with flight company. They sent the tickets in March (bit early). They did not do checks, the thing why I so annoyed is that I paid the money but it the constant lies, they been sent day after day, why not just say pick on departure?
Don't forget that you can't rely on the post this time of year. TOD is fine, we've done it a few times and never had a problem.
What about ringing the airline to see if you are booked on the flight and explain your situation to them?

Do you still have the reference number for your booking as that may suffice at the airport?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.