General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
woohoo thats great Mark!
Looks like this could really take off. Hopefully before I fly in 4 weeks. Imagine the conversations that will be able to take place, noticing other HT members. Might even ditch my KLM ones if I get them in time, or could have 2 sets. Karen
The online label tool has now been written and is being bug tested.

Should be online very soon :wink:

Mark :D
We are now pleased to offer our members the facility to print their "own" luggage labels.

Check this topic for further information.

Mark :D
I don't know about the members but I'm definitely printing them out :D
Thanks Mark :D
They're brilliant,Mark, thanks very much. I've printed mine on photographic paper and they've turned out really professional-looking. :thanks
A little tip for you, if you have access to a laminator then they look great and of course won't get damage if they get wet.
I'm hoping to print and laminate them at work. Would I need to laminate them once they're cut out? I'm guessing that if I laminate the whole page, they won't stick together once they're cut? :hmmm
luci :wave
no -you can cut once laminated
Actually, as a resource techincian (ahem) it is best to cut them then place all four in an A4 laminating pouch and laminate, then cut around, thus not cutting the seal that has been created.
:D
That's what I was thinking Sarah. I was hoping to print off two pages and sandwich a cereal box between them, hoping that the two pages will match if you know what I mean, but then they may not seal so a bit of jiggery pokery is called for.

luci :wave
Have printed mine off. Will laminate them when I get home :D

Thanks Mark :kiss
Luci if you print them out on card, cut them out, glue them back to back, then laminate them you should be fine.

Sarah
They are great, just about to laminate mine. Thank you all for creating them. Deb.
Printed mine off and will laminate them later. Can just see everyone peering at luggage labels at the airport to see who is who! :D
Can just see everyone peering at luggage labels at the airport to see who is who!

I will be :D
I was really disappointed when I got a boring e-ticket rather than a real ticket in the post. Which is when I start to get in the holiday mood.

But these labels are starting to get me in the mood :D 3 weeks on Monday :hyper
Me too Lesley! I keep getting mine out and looking at them in all their shininess! Four weeks on Monday for me! :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.