General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Six weeks today for me - not printed my labels yet just in case the flight number changes or something... Not wasting a laminator pocket...
Great idea though! See you all at the airport - tags on display! :D
what about starting an "i spotted a luggage label" thread
what about starting an "i spotted a luggage label" thread

That's a good idea. :lol: :lol: :lol:
well as i said on another thread we can start a new game, with the membership we have it could storm the country

"" NAME THAT HT MEMBER"

you go up to someone with HT labels on the bags and say you must be ******** if you guess right they have to buy the first round in the airport bar if your wrong then you buy the first round

wizzzzard
..... In that case,I think I'll change my username to 'what're you having ?' :rofl :glynis
OK Anyone flying from Liverpool around lunchtime 24th July. Karen
Looking forward to using mine on the flight from Aberdeen to Alicante on 24 August and then ABZ - MAN - Las Vegas on 1 November.

If anyone spots them please say hello.

luci :wave
hi can you still download ht luggage labels as thomas cook not giving them anymore if so can someone send me link thanks julie
For whatever reason I haven't been sent luggage labels for my holiday.

Are they still necessary these days, or is it all covered by the tag they stick on at check in?

Cheers.
No you dont need your own luggage labels but you can make your own if you want. Have a look here. :)
most airlines dont send out labels anymore, cost cutting maybe :que
Thank you both.

Off to the airport now!

Cheers.
We were told they were not needed as all info required are on check in tickets given when bags are weighed. Do make sure you take them off for the return journey though as your suitcase may remain in the airport where you depart from. :(
If you haven't got luggage labels just make sure your name and address are inside the suitcase just in case it gets lost and doesn't get found until you've returned.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.