Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Hi thanks for you answer, I checked today with on the beach and they assured me that this flight was indeed still in operation. But I still cant see it anywhere.....strange.
hi David / Daz,

I always ask each year so here goes again, we are flying 25th june gatwick to dalaman with monarch MON 1484 @07.20am
what type of aircraft will it be and are the first 10 rows extra leg room - as they were last year but i cannot remember the aircraft they used. ?

Also as it is an early flight will the aircraft be on stand from the sector the evening before and if so where is the aircraft due in from ?

i just like watching arrival times leading up to the day

also do you have a link for thier inflight mag or is it too early ?
Many thanks

Gregg
gregg,

It'll be an A330-200 or A300B4-605R from what I can see. Further details are on our What Aircraft? guide (link below). I won't know the incoming flight until May.

Darren
Daz,

Thanks,
have been told its the A330 as i have now booked extra leg room seats

gregg
hi, flying to sanford on june 9th 2012 on mon309. there is 9 in our party. any ideas as to wether are likely to get seats together without prebooking or not? also looking on lowcost holidays where we booked that flight is no longer showing, could it be because it is now full or could it have changed? thanks
Where are you flying from? According to Monarch MON309 is from Newcastle on a Tuesday, so 5th or 12th June?
Whether you are sat together will depend on how many people have prebooked seats and where. Obviously the more people that prebook the harder it is to seat other parties together.
cart583,

If you want peace of find in having your party seated together, then pre-book. Otherwise there's always a chance you'll be dissapointed.

Darren
thanks for that just checking on flight number now as it was another member of the party that sent me it so could be wrong. we deffo flying from manchester so must av got it wrong. may have to decide about prebooking seats now
i have checked and we booked this flight over 6 months ago and he says it was deffo mon309 from manchester. could it have changed? worried now as we have done estas with mon309 on
I've just checked LowCost and they have 9th June ex Man as MON305
yes thats the only 1 showing now but i now have a copy of our booking confirmation and it deffo says mon309 from manchester at 08.30 so either ours has changed or there is another flight very shortly after ours. i have emailed lowcost to clarify situation. thanks
cart583,

I would say it was a mistake on their booking confirmation as flight MON309/8 is NCL-SFB-NCL operating on a Tuesday.

Darren
thanks just waiting for them to get back to me
Hi I have checked in online and printed my boarding passes. I then recieved a email saying take this confirmation when you check in to recieve your boarding passes. Is it just an email they send out anyway to everyone who is flying within the next week.

Also my friend has booked through travel republic and she`s been told that she has 5kgs of hand luggage per person but on Monarchs website it states that she should have 10kg because it is a ZB flight code.

Thanks
I have booked flights from Manchester to Dalaman for Friday 24th August this year, the flight number is saying ZB664 flying out at 7.15 on Friday
in the morning but when I tried the do a search to compare the prices now I find that the flight seems to have disappeared from all websites that I try. I booked with on the beach and they do not show it either. I looked on the arvo website which is who my invoice is with and it does not show there either or on any other friday either. But it does show on a Saturday morning that that flight number is flying so what is going on Please don't say they have moved the flight as I paid extra to what i normally pay to have day flight there and back. help.............
4 of us are flying man to sanford on 11th july on mon307(return mon306) and have booked extra legroom. i was told there isnt an upgrade choice to the premium cabin with drinks extra luggage etc. Am i right in assuming then that i could end up in the premium cabin but without the premium service
cheers
Graham
If there isn't the choice to upgrade to the premium package I would presume premium is either fully booked, or there isn't a premium cabin.
grimlord wrote:
Am i right in assuming then that i could end up in the premium cabin but without the premium service

No. There are extra legoom seats available onboard the aircraft. You'll be allocated one of these.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.