Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Thanks Darren for your prompt reply.

I have just noticed that the very first question on this thread is the same question that I asked!! (but two years ago!!)
Does anyone know which airline I will be flying on?
Have booked monarch 20th July Manchester to Dalaman (ZB668/667) and the seating plan is 2+4 at the front then 3+3 in the middle and then a 2+4 at the rear, I have never seen seating like this before.
debbilou,

MAN-DLM-MAN (ZB668/7) are operated by a Monarch Airlines Airbus A330-200. This is a wide body aircraft. Seating information is on our what Aircraft? guide (link below). As it's a wide body with two isles, the seat plan on Monarchs website doesn't show the whole width of the seating. You need to scroll across for the full seat plan.

Darren
Thanks Daz, that makes sense now, but I think I have made a cock up with booking seats and picked ones without the window seat (9 which we wanted!) wish I had asked you 1st!!
booked a flight in july for travel in Feb2013 good flight times etc (7-30 am) now really annoyed they have changed the outward time of departure 3 times now late afternoon !!! how can they get it so wrong ?
The schedules probably weren't finalised when you booked. Not limited to Monarch. TC have done quite a bit of time changing this year too. I had a flight time change with Monarch a couple of years ago. They gave me the option of cancelling with a refund, or swapping to a different flight at no extra charge. I swapped to the earlier, more expensive flight, the previous day.
H I DARREN FLYING OUT TO SHARM ON THURSDAY FROM MANCHESTER 9AM ZB684 COULD YOU TELL ME WHAT AIRCRAFT IT WILL BE AND WHERE IT ARRIVES FROM INTO MANCHESTER
THANKS IN ADVANCE
TRACY
tracy37,

MAN-SSH-MAN (ZB684/5) are operated by Airbus A321-200. It's the first flight out of the day for that aircraft, there's no flight immediately before it.

Darren
Hi Darrren

Do you have any idea where MON A300/330's are this winter?
booked a flight MCR to Faro 16/2/13 in june flight no ZB580 ;they have now changed the flight times on 3 occasions ( from 7.40 am to 13.55pm )and now changed our pre- booked seats !! due to an aircraft change ?
Dazbo do you know what aircraft they will be operating ?
Novisad,

MAN-FAO-MAN (ZB580/1) are operated by Airbus A321-200.

Darren
Hi, Im flying on ZB7288 to Friedrichshafen on Sunday 27th January - just wondering what plane that would be on?

Thanks a lot :)
Fasnia,

The ZB7288 LGW/FDH is due to be operated on a B752. More information can be found on the What Aircraft Guide. Have a great time!
partyboy_uk wrote:
Fasnia,

The ZB7288 LGW/FDH is due to be operated on a B752. More information can be found on the What Aircraft Guide. Have a great time!

B752 = Boeing 757-200.

Darren
We are booked to travel from Birmingham to Tenerife South on 30th April. We have gone for their top package, pre-book able seats, extra legroom, extra luggage.

My question is this. Is there a valid reason for online check-in, surely we will still have to queue to get our boarding cards and drop our luggage. Can someone talk me through the process please.

Merged with the Monarch Airlines topic. Dazbo HT Mod
kazd,

Online check-in is great if you're travelling hand luggage only. When you check-in online, you'll be able to print your boarding cards from home. When you get to the airport, you can go straight through to the departure lounge without queuing at check-in. If you have bags to check-in however, you'll have to go to the assigned bag drop-off desk and queue. This is often shorter then at the regular check-in desk, but not always as online check-in becomes more popular. It's sometimes longer than regular check-in so depends on how busy the airport and check-in is at the time. It's whatever you prefer really. I'd probably still use online check-in then drop my bags off at the airport, on balance it's probably less queuing but just depends on the day.

Darren
Thanks for the response Darren, as it is the start of the Easter holidays it will probably be busy.
hi,could you help me please im flying to alicante on 27 jan on ZB 682 what type of aircraft is this and how do you know?? also my partner has a small scooter she needs instead of a wheelchair anyone had problems of any sort? thanks in advance.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.