Thailand Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Thailand.
money
7 Posts
Krabi Sands Resort has an ATM by the restaurant. Always get Baht myself.
Not all restaurants will take cards but many do. If the meal is only going to set you back a tenner cash is best anyway.

we'll take cash with us to phi phi , but i think there may be an ATM where the small shops are

many thanks for your help !
Hi Flux, i returned back from a 2 week trip to bangkok, koh samui, krabi and phi phi and no problems getting money from an ATM. Where we stayed in Krabi (railey beach) there were only a few ATM machines, but there where plenty in phi phi..

Have a great time....I am seriously jealous :lol:
thanks garlic bread :D

i am getting so excited now !!!!!
Hi Flux, i returned back from a 2 week trip to bangkok, koh samui, krabi and phi phi and no problems getting money from an ATM. Where we stayed in Krabi (railey beach) there were only a few ATM machines, but there where plenty in phi phi..

Have a great time....I am seriously jealous Laughing

Cash machines in Railey beach :(

They didn't even have electricity 12 years ago.
Get your cash on your card from a bank and pay cash whenever you can as many people have had their cards copied in restaurants and account emptied, never let your card out of your sight!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.