Africa/Middle East Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Africa/Middle East inc.Dubai
Hi, We were there end of March and didn't see any but it was early. We going back in 3 weeks so will let you know what it like then.
That would be great! Thanks!
ive been told they are everywhere but especially in the remote areas and when the weather goes dead hot - they tend to love me also! hate the little beggers!
Mosquitoes are not a prob, very few people complain of them, you may encounter one or two but normaly not a prob
Just returned from Marrakech and no sign at all.

Laurence
I'm normally a no. 1 target for mosquitos. I was in Marrakech and Essaouira in late March (it was pretty hot in Marrakech), had no glass in windows (hence they could have easily got in and been lurking in the rooms), was outside at dusk plenty, and I didn't get a bite at all.
Will we need mossie repellent in Morocco at Easter. I don't want to carry stuff with me that I don't need.
I'm going with helen T and we will be going to Agadir at the start of April. What's the likelyhood of us encountering mossies Please?
I got back from Agadir on Thursday and I never saw a single one, but it was still a bit cool in the evenings. It was getting hotter though!
Thanks Joeyc. We're off on Sunday- I think I'll take some mossie wipes and my avon spray just to be on the safe side.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.