Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Angela, your Hotel shows on page 24 of Balkans 2012 Brochure, you can get a price by going to their web page. I have some very close friends who have been in the Arabella in Golden Sands and they swear by it, hope the above helps. Tonyt.
Hi Tont T,i sent balkan holidays an e-mail as i couldn't get a price for ozbor/izgrev hotel and they say that it's not available yet?? but might be in the edition 2 brochure when it comes out.Believe it or not i have been looking at the arabella hotel as it has really good reviews.
Thank you for replying to my post.
Angela :)
Why not try the Rui Helious Bay in Obzor. We went AI with Thomson 2 years ago, fantastic hotel right on the beach
Angela, if you go into Balkans Web Site and look under Hotels only, this may be of interest to you, I have just done a Dummy booking for Iberostar Obzor/Izgrev for 01/06/2012 and it comes out at £844.27 for two and that is Half Board. just depends where you have to fly from, I can forward you trustworthy transfers at £25 each way. Tonyt.
Thank you Yvonne and Tony :)
Yvonne i will have a look at that hotel thank you.
Tony that's strange,i've just done what you said and put in hotels only and for august next year for 2 adults and 1 child i got a price of £1052,all inclusive for 11 nights,Yet Balkan Holidays e-mailed me and said that it wasn't available yet ???
Will have a word with the travel agent tomorrow.
Thank you for all your help.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.