Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
Walk up to centre of fuengi to fish alley ...busy buzzling area of bars and restaurants... enjoy Im there in august...
Thanks Kazza. Would I find fish alley off the prom?
Just go west along the prom from the Marina its only 100 yards or so
Look for the El Puerto hotel. It is two round towers outside the Marina. Fish Alley starts at the back of it. Lots of bars and restaurants in the little side streets in the area.
joolz

when you go again.walk round a bit more to see what;s going off in resort.if you only know one street.thats ok.but people tend not to venture out and see what;s on offer.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&ie=UTF8&q=el+puerto+hotel&fb=1&gl=uk&ei=fgWgS_mJOoW3jAeR0uC1Ag&ved=0CBsQtgMwAA&sll=36.539881,-4.620223&sspn=0.003939,0.006899&split=1&rq=1&ev=zi&radius=0.19&hq=el+puerto+hotel&hnear=&ll=36.539235,-4.619783&spn=0.003939,0.006899&t=h&z=17

wow nice hotel looking at it with google map.just drag the little man down to map.zoom in at bit first.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.