Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
I think that you'll find that if you don't use the outbound leg, the inbound leg will automatically be cancelled.

Mark :)
I would say the same as Mark . might be a good idea to check with KLM though ;)
I am certain it will invalidate the rtn flight also, definately come across that problem myself vaugley.
stanley57,

I can confirm that if the outbound leg of a return ticket is not used, the return ticket will be cancelled. It would be easier to ammend the original booking with new dates (charges apply).

Darren
I know of someone who didn't use the outbound part of the ticket. She of course let the airline know beforehand. The airline just made a note that she only needed the return flight. Can't remember which airline it was (def not KLM). Denny
I know of someone who didn't use the outbound part of the ticket. She of course let the airline know beforehand. The airline just made a note that she only needed the return flight.

That is airline specific and most don't allow, even if you have a flexible ticket.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.