Spain - Canary Islands - Fuerteventura Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Fuerteventura.
OASIS DUNA
125 Posts
Hi welcome to HT

if you haven't looked yet you will find the members reviews of this property on the following link

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/spain/canary-islands/fuerteventura/corralejo/oasis-dunas-aparthotel/

you will also find resort reports bu clicking the resort report box along the banner

wizard
we stayed here in may this year... we dont have kids but we loved it!

there was lots of entertainment for the kids, it wasn't our thing but they all the entertainers were enthusiastic- the kids will love it

a lot of people have said they had to hire kettles & toasters, but we had them provided, but everything else from TV to fans must be hired. i would recommend a fan in july as it was very hot at night, as there is no air conditioning. the walls are also very thin, we had neighbours who it felt like they were sharing our room. it was ok, until they got very amourous!!

they were the only bad points,...always lots of sunloungers free, fantastic pool, apartments clean, very close to the resort centre & right across the road from the water park

this wasn't our 1st choice in hotel we booked somewhere else & was moved here due to building work, but i am glad we were!
:lol:
Can anybody tell me if there are any freshwater pools in this complex please?
I agree, this is a top place to stay in. A friend of mine bought a two bed here and I stayed in it. I wish I'd done the same the property in Fuerteventura is appreciating at about 20%!!
Stayed there July 2004, sorry the pool is saltwater, it is one massive pool split into diffrent sections, the pool area is very nice and we never had problems getting sun beds. We were in C-block when we were there, apartments are basic but clean, only complaint is that the rooms dont have air-con and the rooms turn into mini saunas at night, you can hire fans from reception or buy one from the shops on the main street. Enjoyed Corelleo so much we are going back this year but thinking of hiring a villa...hope this helps.
went there august 2005!the pools are salt water so we were dreding it a little bit because the kids are very fussy however you just get use to it!you will ahve a lovely holiday there we are going back!!
Hello there,

We're 2 thirtysomethings going on our first holiday to Fuerteventura staying at the Oasis Dunas in Corralejo. We're hoping for a chilled out week with good food, drink and hopefully some sun! Can anyone recomend some decent places in Corralejo for some authentic spanish food, and any good bars - not full of karaoke! Was also wondering what else there is to see on the island, thinking we might hire a car for a day or two.
Any ideas will be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,
Becs
Incase you haven't seen them already, we have some reviews of this hotel HERE

luci :wave
went to the oasis dunas in august 05...had a really good time!there are alot of good places for food and pletny of variety!we went to penny lane most evening next to the underground for the entertainmet...the underground has realy good entertinment also!you will have an excellent holiday!
The underground and Penny lane are ok if you want to feel as if you're in Britain however if you want to sample the Spanish atmosphere and cuisine, you need to head off down to the harbour area or even further into Corallejo old town where most of the Spanish live. You will find authentic bars and restaurants there at very reasonable prices too.

We went into Oasis Dunas last time we stayed and was quite impressed.
CAN ANYBODY HELP ME I AM DUE TO TAKE MY FAMILY TO OASIS DUNAS IN JUNE THIS YEAR 2006.I HAVE HEARD GOOD REVIEWS AND BAD REVIEWS ON LOTS OF SITES. :roll: I DONT KNOW IF TO CANCEL AND BOOK SOMEWHERE ELSE.IF ANYBODY HAS BEEN THIS YEAR PLEASE ADVISE ME BEFORE I GO. :?:
THANKYOU
Hi Raych :wave

Please can I request you don't post with your caps lock on? Some members find it hard to read in caps. Thanks :wink:

Pippy :D
We have three very recent reviews HERE. If anyone would like to post a review, please do so via that link.

Thanks.

Pippy :D
Hi Raych,

We've just come back yesterday from a week at the Oasis Dunas, i too had previously read good and bad reviews and was slightly dubious about what we might find. I'm pleased to say we found the place to be a great one to stay in - no problems at all. The apartment was very clean, the maids came about 5 times during the week, it was also very quiet, we were situated just tucked around the back not far from the main reception. It is a very large complex and we didn't see alot of it so i guess where you are is luck of the draw! Its only about 10mins walk into town, the pool area is very big and very clean. We would stay there again, hope this helps!

Bec
hi becs, thanyou so much for putting my mind at ease, we are so looking

forward to going hope we enjoy it as much as you did. :lol:
I'm sure you'll have a great time, i know its easy to worry when you read that someone hasn't had a good time of it, but i think the good reviews outweigh the bad ones by far. It was our first time in Fuerteventura and we found Corralejo really grew on us, there's plenty for everyone, i would happily go back!

Bec
My fiends and I are thinking about staing at this hotel, and noone has really mentioned what there is in the town, does anyone know what there is to do in the eveings apart from the hotel entertainment. We are not looking for mad drunken nights or anything, but somthing a bit lively would be great.
cheers
hi sara

theres loads to do, lots of restaurants & cafes & bars

i can't think of any night clubs, but the bars are open late

you are about 5 mins walk from the centre, so easy to stagger back after 1 too many. its a lively resort
Going to Fuerteventura on 26th July 06 for 2 weeks staying at Oasis Duna.This is a family holiday 2 adults 2 kids one is 11 and the other is 7.Have read a few bad reports about these apartments? Can anyone give me some info about these apartments weather etc :roll:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.