Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi, I was hoping someone would reply who had stayed here more recently than me, we were at the Oasis 5 years ago, at the time it was a nice hotel, clean and friendly. The only thing that put me off was that the pool is at the front of the hotel so there's just a low wall separating it from the main road and part of the pool and sunbathing area was in the shade for a good part of the day. The beach is fairly close and overall the location is very good. Those on HB were complaining about "chicken every night", but we were B&B and used the restaurant there a few times and it was very good with a good selection. Hope this helps.
Thanks for that mags, with the beach being so close will probably go there more than the pool.
hı everyone
ıam ın marmarıs at the moment ı stayed at the oasıs ıt s a good hotel ı have stayed there ıdeal for everyone bye the way temps are 44ctoday
comıng home tomorro
tony.
Hi i am staying in the Hotel Oasis from August 5th for 2 weeks.. if anyone has been can u tell me more about it etc?? i havent seen any reviews from this year only last year! Thanks :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.