Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
If thats the Olu Deniz Resort Hotel, its lovely. Upgrade to a sea-view room if you can do the hike up the side of the mountain. Bigger quiter rooms.
Thats a bargain, I dont think you will do better. Last summer when I stayed at the Belcekic Beach Hotel which is next door to this one I spoke to a couple who were staying there and they though it was great.

The grounds and gardens looked really pretty.
Stayed there a few years ago and it was lovely with great food. Shingle beach was a bit disappointing but there was a minibus every day that took you to the lagoon which was fantastic - sounds like a bargain.
Thanks for the reply peeps.

Have just confirmed the booking,. Actually its for my good missus and myself as a 20th wedding anniversary bash.

Cheers!
that is a good price for that hoel in olu go for it
Last night I was speaking to my friend who used to work at the hotel but is now working at one of the owners other hotels in Olu.

The Resort hotel now has mini bars in the rooms, the main bar has extended the hours from midnight until 2am and some imported drinks are now included.

I also believe that there is now a a la carte restaurant and LCD tvs in the rooms.

If I find out anymore changes I will let you know. :D

I am going on the 24th June for 2 weeks, anyone else going the same time?
Can anyone let me know what the twin rooms are like and any suggestions of best block to request if can email the hotel direct.
Hi,

We took our granddaughter there and stayed in a family room which overlooked a small side road. Our room was spacious with plenty of space for clothes etc., cannot remember the number or block but it was near a small baby pool and quiet.

We spoke to a couple who had twin room near the pool and they said it could be noisy as this would be near the bar and music.

The rooms up the mounain side would have he best views but is very steep to climb.

Sorry I cannot help anymore than that.

Barbara
we are off to the Olu Deniz resort hotel in May. We have never been to Turkey before or all inclusve before and are getting really excited. Is it possible to get a packed lunch done if we want to go out on am trip ? and any other general hints would be good
thanks
Katherine
most hotel will do you a packed lunch if not a nearby restaurant will but im sure the olu will :sun2
Katherine

I have merged your post with several existing topics on this hotel which may have some useful information.

You can also read our reviews HERE

luci :wave
I went last year (with XL) in June and had a great time and can add no more to the already thorough comments made here. With one adult and two children I had a family room (2 single beds and set of bunk beds) and room located around back of kids club down some steps. Although dark and no view but a wall - this did not bother us as spent so little time in it but very spacious for three. So good overall that have booked again for August this year, however, this time via Thomas Cook. I have been advised that the hotel is changing its room allocation for 2008 and this time we have got a twin room (i hope with an extra bed). I am worried where these twin rooms are located(as opposed to the family ones) as do not want to end up the steep hill or in a tiny cramped space or chalet/shed like room that has been mentioned elsewhere here. I would prefer to be located in the garden grounds but dont know if these are twin rooms? If anyone knows please let me know as would like to make a request direct to the hotel if possible.
goin olu deniz resort on 29th may from manchester for 2 weeks in a family room, never been turkey before but we cant wait...really fancy the paragliding, anyone goin be there the same time? should have gone two years ago for my 40th but had to cancel due to divorce, now goin with my new partner and her two kids who have never been abroud before. shud be fun.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.