Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
Olympic Holidays
119 Posts
Hi Wizard..

we have travelled for the last 2 years with Olympic to Cyprus and had no problems at all.

also we booked accomadation only through them about 4 years ago again to Cyprus and no probs..
i have never had any problems with any holidays i have booked with them.

kath x

dedicated topic now :wink
thanks folks.. i know they have been going for a while but never seen much about them on the forums

wiz
I travelled with then to Zante a couple of times. Everything was fine :D
I travelled to Goa with them a couple of years ago and they were good :)
have been to kos twice fantastic holiday
I am booked with Olypic Holidays for my holiday in Zante august 2009
If i want to change my hotel but keep the same flights will they charge
me to do this. As i have found the apartments don't have a swimming
pool , I would prefer to stay where they hve their own pool. If i have
to pay extra any ideas of the cost ?
they will probably charge you an admin fee. you should be able to find the costs in their terms and conditions.

kath x
boroboy you will find them HERE

kath x
Thankyou Kath that helped . Plenty of information .
Went to Sharm at half-term with Olympic and pleased to report that all arrangements were fine, had no problems with them at all and the rep was excellent. (Also went with them to Crete about 25 years ago and that was fine too!)
Never used this tour op before? What are they like? Has anyone had any problems with them?
they are quite a well established company, we have used them once but if they had the holiday we wanted at the right price would not hesitate to use them,
Used them last year - so did eldest and no problems. Price was right and they delivered what they promised. Can't ask for more.

fwh
Unfortunately that link says "does not exist". I'll try again later.

We will be using Olympic next month for the second year running. Excellent prices and the apartment was everything we were promised last year. Accursed midnight flights so we missed the evening ferry but Olympic put us up in a hotel in Rhodes(Ixia) and picked us up in the morning in plenty of time to get us to Mandraki for the morning ferry. OK, good try but the wrong harbour and the wrong boat but we had time to find the correct ferry ourselves. Fortunately we knew our way anyway so it didn't matter much. Similar story on our return from Symi to Rhodes. The transfer coach went to the wrong harbour to meet the wrong boat but it was sorted (mobile phones do have their uses) and we were in plenty of time to have a meal and get to Diagoras airport to catch the evening flight home. We will ensure that the rep in Rhodes gets it right this year. We already know the ferry timetable by heart even if he doesn't. I don't think anyone was particularly upset; just part of the normal Greek life. Take it as it comes.

The local rep in Symi is excellent and has lived there for years. He even supplied us with tickets for the fast ferry to give us an additional day on the Island. Much appreciated.
As an agent i have nothing but praise for them.

I don't think i have ever encountered any major problems with them and they will do what they can to assist you.
Their pricing isn't allwasy the cheapest, but you get what you pay for in my eyes and if it means paying a little extra to book with them then i do.
Also, if you are booking accommodation only, most of the properties have reps so unlike some operators who use a local agent that basically can't do much, they have proper reps with the power to what they see fit (within reason)
I wish i could sell olympic all the time, boy would i have an easy life
Does anybody know when their prices will be on the web for next year? I would like to price up Easter and August 2011.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.