Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
on the beach
8 Posts
Try 0161 448 4621 for Customer Services / After sales.

We have a previous topic on OTB HERE and there are several topics in our Complaints forum. Search for OTB.

luci :wave
still no reply about changing hotels nearly week now, thinking of just cancelling original booking, and booking hotel with someone else, surely they cannot charge me for this, for such long delay in replying to me, or can they?
Did you try the number Luci gave you above, Shamus?
Be careful Shamus as they can and will charge you for cancelling. Read ALL the t&c's first.
Yes I did try the number, it cost me over £30 when i eventually got through, only to be told it can take up to 7 working days in busy periods, Ive just had reply confirming I can change hotel. so far so good. Thanks everyone. :sun2
How did a normal geographic number cost you £30? It would be free from a landline if you have inclusive minutes in you calling plan. Even on a mobile at 25p/min you would have needed to be on for 2 hours to spend that much.

luci :wave
I was phoing from a mobile. which I had tried the other numbers first numerous times just kept being put on holid. this was 50p a minute.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.