Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Hi Louise :D

Have an absolutely fabulous time :lol: :lol:

but then I know you will :wink: still nine weeks for me :roll:

Helenxx
Helen,

What's your dates then, so we can arrange a meet!

Have a great time Louise, where u staying in Cyprus??

Luv
Janet
Jinty I'm 13th-27th September :D

will email you :wink:

Helenxx
Louise - told you it would come round quickly once I went and came back! I've been back only 9 days and it feels like a lifetime ago! :cry:

Have a great time - I'm sure you will

Max
That has flew by Louise, hope you have a fab time... wish i was heading back out there instead of working!!
Thanks everyone............ Im soooooooooo excited I can hardly contain myself......... :lol: :hyper

Janet we are staying In Protaras at the Andreotis Apts......... 10 of us are going.......... 6 adults and 4 children.......... Im even going with my Inlaws :shock: .......... but thankfully I get on fantastically well with them.

Its the first time for the others though to Cyprus......... they will be shattered by the time we have finished showing them around the beautiful Island!! :wink: :lol:
Are Paula and Tassos still at the Andreotis ??

If they are, can you say Hi from Amanda and Jon in Ipswich and tell her mum to have the books ready for me :lol:

Have a fantastic time, I am counting down the weeks now - 12 weeks and 4 days I think :lol: :lol:
:wave Hi Amanda............ I think they are, yes. No problem I shall say Hello from you then.

Have you stayed at the Andreotis Apts before then? :roll:
Ive heard nothing but good things about the place......... so I cant wait to get there and get my first Brandy Sour...... :wink: :lol:
We have not stayed at the Andreotis (have heard some good reports about there though).

We met Paula, Tassos and Paula's parents when they were at the Livas last time we were over there.
Don't forget to look out for us Welshies. We'll be there the Sunday after you. Staying at The Golden Star.
Don't forget to look out for us Welshies. We'll be there the Sunday after you. Staying at The Golden Star.

........... :wink: ......... will listen out for you then.

Cant miss us......... hubby has "Pure Leeds United" Tattoed on his back

:shock: :lol:
Louise, can't believe you are finally almost there!!! Seems like ages since you booked it and now it's the final countdown.

I only booked in March and have been and come back :( it was lovely though.

Hope you have a brilliant time, but I bet you will. You can't fail to enjoy it really can you??! Remember to sample those cocktails! :wink:
:D ............. Meerkat........... I will be sampling LOTS of Cocktails, believe me........ :wink: :lol:

I just cant believe how fast Its come round though......... :shock:
I cant wait now im like a big kid cant sleep at night im too excited ha ha !
Any one else going to paphos same time? :D
I will be sat with a pint in my hand at newcastle airport this time next week im soooooooooooooooooo excited i cant even sleep im like a big kid and im actually nearly 23 haha.
I came to cyprus when i was 16 to limassol and loved it there so hope paphos is as good or better !
EEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG ITS NEARLY HERE ! :lol:
:lol: Youre excited then Blimpy........ :wink:

:hyper :hyper ........... So am I.......................!!!!!!!!!!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.