Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Re: Onur Air ..
760 Posts
I will do. Thanks for the info.
I am booked on OHY669/668 from Manchester to Bodrum on June 27 and return on July 4.

Does anyone know what type of aircraft this will be?

Many thanks in advance
EuroWings,

Your flights should be operated by the Airbus A321-200

Gower
Edinburgh flights to Dalaman seem to be having big changes to their flight times. I haven't been contacted yet but others on the Turkey forum have. My flights are not listed on Edinburgh airport anymore on their website or availabe to book for these dates anymore.

Dep.OHY-4152 TU 29-JUN-10 23:10 EDINBURGH arrives 05:25 DALAMAN
Ret. OHY-4151 TU 06-JUL-10 17:30 DALAMAN arrives 20:10 EDINBURGH

If anyone has any information about this flight I would really appreciate it.

Fingers crossed we aren't changed.
Looks like my outward flight has been forward a couple of hours and return is still the same. I seem to have done better than others who have been moved a day :yikes . Travel agent said this isn't 100% confirmed yet as apparently Onur air are rearranging their summer Edinburgh time table!
Flights were released 50 minutes ago for 2011.

Price paid on day one of release is lower than last year for this years flights. Be quick before they start going up in price.

Manchester to Dalaman in August 2011 for 17 days. £695 for a family of four.

Dave
Booked mine this morning,£130 each inc baggage,June 2011. :)
Hi, just a query really before I start ringing the holiday company and moaning... we fly to bodrum on sunday and havent recieved anything from goldtrail yet regarding our flights?? only the booking details from the holiday company, we were told we would recieve something 7-10 days before departure!

what do you recieve? x
MacAndMe,

You would normally receive e-tickets for your flights. Are they not part of the documentation you already have? If not, I would get in touch if you're off on sunday.

Darren
Thanks! It's just a booking confirmation definately not a ticket - will get on the case today! Worried!!
Goldtrail do not issue tickets for Onur air flights

We have just received our "e-ticket" today for flights in 17 days time. Simply an e-mail confirming the flight names and details that they say must be presented at check-in
Its changed to Turkuaz! Oh well, at least they finally sent me something!
Hi everyone booked an holiday with onur air flights recieved confirmation through website is this all I will get it does not say anything about baggage allowance ,also would anyone know what aircraft it is likely to be man to dalaman ohy380 thank you in advance for any help Flying july30th
Justin123,

Welcome onboard :tup
MAN-DLM-MAN (OHY380/379) are operated by an Airbus A321-200. You'll find further aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below). Did you purchase luggage extra? It's not always included in the costs of flights. If you've booked as a package, I would check, but I would assume you'll have the standard allowance which is 15kg hold and 5kg hand luggage.

Darren
Justin

Which holiday company is it ?
We are flying with Onur through Sunwings and get 20kg hold plus 5kg hand.

John
Hi all

Im flying on OHY-4152 29th June at about 8pm (It was changed and I have forgotten the exact time!) departing from EDI to DLM and flying home July 6th on OHY-4151 . Can anyone tell me what aircraft it will be? One of my friends is terrified it is going to be an old banger of a plane with chickens stored above our heads... :yikes
greenshoes,

EDI-DLM-EDI (OHY4152/1) are operated by an Airbus A320-200. The aircraft are modern, tell her not to panic!

Darren
hi

flying from glasgow on OHY3616 on the 20 th june ,what type of aircraft is it ? any information appreciated,thanks.
jjjsin,

Welcome onboard :tup
GLA-DLM-GLA (OHY3616/5) are operated by an Airbus A321-200. You'll find further aircraft information on our What Aircraft guide (link below).

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.